No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can it or any android stream movies from the netflix app to a tv? That is on of my deciding factors on the switch. When going to the grandparents or wherever I carry my hdmi adapter for the kiddos for my Iphone

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
      can it or any android stream movies from the netflix app to a tv? That is on of my deciding factors on the switch. When going to the grandparents or wherever I carry my hdmi adapter for the kiddos for my Iphone
      Cable Matters Gold Plated Premium Micro USB to HDMI MHL Cable in Black 6 ft
      [ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006V7F380/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_us?ie=UTF8[/ame]

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

I know they make cables, but have yet to hear about netflix streaming to a TV on a driod device. Granted I havent put much effort into looking either

Comment

Iirc,dlna is supported natively.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Iirc,dlna is supported natively.

It is, but it won't stream Netflix, just user content as far as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              If you're on a grandfathered unlimited plan, they'll detect it and even you once then switch you to a tiered plan. I don't recommend doing it unless you know how much data you use on average and can afford switching.

Will I be satisfied with the size of the note answering emails, and surfing the net? I hate doing those things on my iphone cause its so small and writing something over three sentences is annoying to type
              Last edited by War Machine; 10-29-2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

What do you think?

Comment

Comment

In a nut shell, whats the difference between this note and my current note? Jellybean?
                    .....bro....

Comment

You need to moisturize your hands, Bryan.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        In a nut shell, whats the difference between this note and my current note? Jellybean?
                        I'm sure Obama has all of your answers. Why don't you ask him? Or better yet, his surrogate, Rodney (naynay).
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Quad Core Exynos CPU@1.6Ghz, Mali 400 GPU, 2Gigs ram, new RGB pixel layout, 16:9 aspec ratio as opposed to 16:10, higher capacity battery, JB 4.1.1, improved S Pen apps and support, and and and.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            You need to moisturize your hands, Bryan.
                            No sir, those are workin man's hands son.

Comment

i really prefer 16x10 over 16x9 on a phone though, damnit.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can see both aspects to the differing aspec ratios. The 16:9 is becoming standard because of phones turning more media centric and videos/movies natively being 16:9.

16:10 affords a hair more width for webpage viewing, but I don't think it's significantly better. The former also affords better one handed usability on such a large device and those with small hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X