No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked it up, but am unsure if I really want it.. Thank and my name got banned so I have go make a new one up

Comment

Just got home with mine.

petyweestraw3 gamertag
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I got it. Should be on soon
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Damn internet is down, cant play mine online till they get this shit fixed.

Comment

I bought it thru New Egg...then found out it's Vista or Win 7. No XP support. Wasn't planning on upgrading my gaming rig until next year.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

All guys here watch this video before you even start multiplayer

Thanks for watching and subscribe for more! :)Check out my let's plays: http://www.youtube.com/TmarTn2Expand the description for more ▼Improve your aim insta...
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I'll probably grab it this weekend. I only play the campaign and then special ops type stuff. I can't stand playing anything online.

Comment

I played it, and I'm loving it a lot more than the last Black Ops.

Comment

I got it last night and played for a few hours. Got sleepy as I have work/school today. But i'm anxious to get home and play with no distractions.

Comment

Can't wait to get off work and pick this up on the way home
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Just picked it up and startikng to play now.

Comment

Not getting it. Bought the same game for the same console in 2007.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Had fun online. Def a learning curve with the load outs. But once u get it it's good.

Comment

Suckers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Not getting it. Bought the same game for the same console in 2007.
                                Is it because its like 100aud?

Comment

Working...
                                X