Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Not getting it. Bought the same game for the same console in 2007.
    exactly. Lol. Cod has gotten worse since modernwarfare1. Call of Duty is for little kids who don't know any better. It is something even they can be good at!
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      All guys here watch this video before you even start multiplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElG...e_gdata_player
      Hell even when you are online you're never playing MW3. lol

Comment

Just bought it.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          exactly. Lol. Cod has gotten worse since modernwarfare1. Call of Duty is for little kids who don't know any better. It is something even they can be good at!
          What do you play instead, serious question. I have been playing COD since the originals, I stopped playing halo after halo 2. I bought a new Xbox and got Skyrim for free so I tryed it and got hooked, but now I have done all of the cool stuff and have all the best armor and weapons so back to COD.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            What do you play instead, serious question. I have been playing COD since the originals, I stopped playing halo after halo 2. I bought a new Xbox and got Skyrim for free so I tryed it and got hooked, but now I have done all of the cool stuff and have all the best armor and weapons so back to COD.
            Shooters just don't do it for me anymore. I prefer shooting stuff in real life.

I tend to like adventure and story driven games. For example, I believe Heavy Rain is a masterpiece.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Shooters just don't do it for me anymore. I prefer shooting stuff in real life.

I tend to like adventure and story driven games. For example, I believe Heavy Rain is a masterpiece.
              I hear you, I also prefer real shooting but it's easier to play COD while my daughter naps. I did appreciate the in story skyrim, but I also use Xbox live to keep in touch with my military buddies and high school friends, who all play FPS. Between that and this, I have created my own facebook without facebook.

Comment

Alot of the reason i play this is also because most of my friends have it and we can get on there and bullshit back and forth. BMC Sean what is your Gamertag on XBOX I'll shoot you and invite sometime.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Alot of the reason i play this is also because most of my friends have it and we can get on there and bullshit back and forth. BMC Sean what is your Gamertag on XBOX I'll shoot you and invite sometime.
                  You don't have friends.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    I'll pass.

Comment

Damn that's fucked up. lmao
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        I hear you, I also prefer real shooting but it's easier to play COD while my daughter naps. I did appreciate the in story skyrim, but I also use Xbox live to keep in touch with my military buddies and high school friends, who all play FPS. Between that and this, I have created my own facebook without facebook.
                        mostly battlefield. More realistic, more skill base, hell of a lot more possibilities along with good teamwork. We run a dfwm server and play every night. We flat out kick ass and are all admins so we control the bullshit. Bf3 is a much better game.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

After jumping on cod from halo 2 I've not looked back. Halo was just too easy after that. Plus too many butthurt fanboys on halo. The constant bleeding vaginas is just annoying. Shut the Fuck up and play. I gave skyrim away. Not my cup o tee. Hear it's great tho
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Who did I play with last nite? My Mic wasn't charged sorry.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              mostly battlefield. More realistic, more skill base, hell of a lot more possibilities along with good teamwork. We run a dfwm server and play every night. We flat out kick ass and are all admins so we control the bullshit. Bf3 is a much better game.
                              You clowns are still playing BF3 on a regular basis on xbox? I need to renew my live subscription then. I haven't been on in 6 months or more. I'd rather do that, than go buy another recycled crap ass COD game.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                You clowns are still playing BF3 on a regular basis on xbox? I need to renew my live subscription then. I haven't been on in 6 months or more. I'd rather do that, than go buy another recycled crap ass COD game.
                                Fuck yeah, with our own server to boot.

Be prepared for a bunch of downloading to get the new DLC's.

Comment

Working...
                                X