DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Technology Rules

Technology Rules iPhone suxx, Q/A for all computer, networking, phone, and gaming issues

Old 05-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #801
bjtheman1
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Anyone know if this is still coming out for the PC? The article I read last year said sometime in March, now I can't really find anything on it.
Also, considering the House of Wolves was supposed to release in March now mid-May is the new date they are stating. As said above they are probably focusing on specific systems currently for the new DLC.
bjtheman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:20 AM   #802
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

It looks like a really good game, but I'm not buying a console just to play one game. I'd snatch it up quick if it was for PC.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:19 AM   #803
Jewrrick
Lifer

This is bungie's MO, after its been around for years on Console they will make a shitty port to PC.
Jewrrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:03 AM   #804
Wicked98Snake
Formerly Dan Bishop

So no new posts about the House of Wolves DLC? I think it's pretty good, much better than the Croata BS, the Prison of elders is awesome.
Wicked98Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #805
petyweestraw
motor boating ur momsmoms

Haven't played much this week. But from what ive played I'm digging it.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:19 AM   #806
Ch3rnobyl
The Clit Commander

So far I do enjoy HoW more than the last DLC. I know most people move on to the new content rather quickly and stop running some of the old stuff that still has a little merit. I already try to run at least one of each of the hard raids, the weekly, the nightfall and now with the PoE stuff there is a lot to do throughout the week. I can definitely see the end game being that there is just a ton of stuff for the average player to do. The trials this weekend should be interesting.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #807
petyweestraw
motor boating ur momsmoms

Was looking for a team to run thru all the story missions on hard last night. Some kid shot me an invite after posting on the forums. So I joined up and he didn't even have the expansion pack and his parents just save up enuff to get the game he said. He was either really young or was mentally handicap.

Well I couldn't just leave the kid as no one gives the guys that new a time of day. So felling bad I spent my night running him through the story and telling him how everything works.

Lol he thought I was superman, a 32 running thru those missions are a breeze of course but he was stoked about it.

Cool kid and I had a great time. just Sucks I didn't get to do much with my guardians.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #808
NTexas_V-Star
Finger On The Trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by petyweestraw View Post
Was looking for a team to run thru all the story missions on hard last night. Some kid shot me an invite after posting on the forums. So I joined up and he didn't even have the expansion pack and his parents just save up enuff to get the game he said. He was either really young or was mentally handicap.

Well I couldn't just leave the kid as no one gives the guys that new a time of day. So felling bad I spent my night running him through the story and telling him how everything works.

Lol he thought I was superman, a 32 running thru those missions are a breeze of course but he was stoked about it.

Cool kid and I had a great time. just Sucks I didn't get to do much with my guardians.
Ah yes, the Guardian Outreach program. I've volunteered some time before.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #809
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:06 PM   #810
Magnus
Lifer

Yea. . . . still not jumping back in until a pc version comes out, and if it doesn't, then it looks like I just won't be getting back in to it. It's pretty disgusting one wasn't made.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:52 PM   #811
Rafa
Lifer

Don't see myself paying $60 just for the new DLC. Sucks that they pretty don't have a decent price for those that already payed for last 2 dlc's. Oh well, pretty sure Metal Gear will be coming out by then, and I'll be sure to pick that up.
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:09 PM   #812
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
Don't see myself paying $60 just for the new DLC. Sucks that they pretty don't have a decent price for those that already payed for last 2 dlc's. Oh well, pretty sure Metal Gear will be coming out by then, and I'll be sure to pick that up.
It's $40 if you already have the two expacs
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote