Texas Gun Experience range just opened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Gun Experience range just opened

I'll be curious to try it out. It's super close by, so i might stop by this weekend if i can get away.

The range is the only thing up and running, the full retail/dining/whatever thing will roll out later this month.

I hope it works out for them. Nice guys but $25 transfers @ their new place, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
      I hope it works out for them. Nice guys but $25 transfers @ their new place, no thanks.
      That's the we'll do it but we don't want to price.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        That's the we'll do it but we don't want to price.
        Nah, that's Shoot Point Blank. They are $75.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
          Nah, that's Shoot Point Blank. They are $75.
          That's the fuck off price! God damn!

Comment

Hush Distribution charges 40 =/

I think Academy is 40ish too.

Comment

If you are in the Hurst, Bedford, Euless, Grapevine area, M&M Quality Firearms off Cheek Sparger and 121 is $10 w/LTC, $15 w/o.

Comment

Today is their grand opening. Nice facility lots of money invested into it and inventory that bass pro doesn't carry (AR stuff, etc), huge knife selection

They allow rapid shooting, and from holster draws. massive selection of full autos for rent not sure if you can rent the mini gun or gatling gun

Of course they have memberships but $950 for annual silver membership seems really expensive when all it provides is unlimited range time (52 weeks * $25 = $1300 / 1 per month * $25 = $300 )

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  Today is their grand opening. Nice facility lots of money invested into it and inventory that bass pro doesn't carry (AR stuff, etc), huge knife selection

They allow rapid shooting, and from holster draws. massive selection of full autos for rent not sure if you can rent the mini gun or gatling gun

Of course they have memberships but $950 for annual silver membership seems really expensive when all it provides is unlimited range time (52 weeks * $25 = $1300 / 1 per month * $25 = $300 )
                  i found the value in the membership pretty bad as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X