No announcement yet.

new best at Dale Friday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that car is sick.. i was out there last weekend next to you in the staging lanes in the white fox gt
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

very nice Dan, that thing sure is moving. congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
        Good run! I have to agree with the above poster..you don't have the power at that boost level to run 5's. Bump the boost up, get it running 115-117mph and you should be in the 5's
        I agree... But for only 16lbs it ran pretty good. Need to get some chassis work done first before I turn the boost up.
        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

I saw the car run Friday night..very impressive.

But why run N/T at the track, only to post youtube videos of said runs the next day?

Comment

looks good don...

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
              I saw the car run Friday night..very impressive.

But why run N/T at the track, only to post youtube videos of said runs the next day?
              It was already on the car and I just don't like showing my times at the track. When people ask how much power its making I tell them 500ish
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Congrats Dan!
                I saw you out there again last night, but I think that must have been when you trashed the rear end because I did not get to see you make another run.

Comment

Bad ass Dan gets out of the hole crazy! Makes me miss my Cobra
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

car looks good dan

Comment

Very nice! I am still having a hard time finding the sweet spot to reduce turbo lag even with a t-brake. Are you bumping up the timing and leaning it out until launch to get it up on the 2-step?
                      '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCPA View Post
                        Very nice! I am still having a hard time finding the sweet spot to reduce turbo lag even with a t-brake. Are you bumping up the timing and leaning it out until launch to get it up on the 2-step?
                        No 2 step yet. And accually it was way too fat and dumping fuel on the low end and was cutting out and wouldn't come into boost very fast on the Trans break. You can hear it in the vid. Still have to lean it out some. My first stall was too tight, had it loosened up then it was too loose, I had Mike at Mikes trickshift tighten it back up but about 1/2 the amount he loosened it. Seems to work good. I just have to clean up the tune a little bit...
                        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Very nice Dan!....

Comment

Awesome run!

Comment

Working...
                            X