No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shitty time to roll over and take a beating. You would think they would give more effort being it could be the final game.

CN

Comment

• Congrats to the Stars for a great season and making it to the SCF.
      It sucks but you can tell they were just a better team and they got swept last year and they were on a mission.
      Oh well, still proud of them. I didn't think they were.going to make it past Colorado or even LVGNK for that matter. Cheers to a great season...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Congrats to the Stars for a great season and making it to the SCF.
        It sucks but you can tell they were just a better team and they got swept last year and they were on a mission.
        Oh well, still proud of them. I didn't think they were.going to make it past Colorado or even LVGNK for that matter. Cheers to a great season...
        Agreed. If they played like they did against Colorado then the cup would be here. Night and day difference in the way they played. My bracket had Colorado defeating Tampon Bay in 5. My bracket was broken long ago.

CN

Comment

• Welp, they're in the show!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Roksan View Post
              Welp, they're in the show!
              A little late are we?

Comment

• Nice way to start the season. They were awfully slow in the beginning. A lot of luck was with them. Go Stars

CN

Comment

• Definitely had a little rust but I think they started to settle in. Hopefully it's just a little tweak on Benn and nothing major.

Comment

• Lots of rust in the entire league. Also lots of injuries already in week 2.

Is Bishop ever going to play again? He’s old and very injury prone.

Comment

• If Dobby keeps it up, Bishop can be 3rd string.

CN

Comment

• I totally agree with you on that statement. He had another great game tonight... I still cant get over the 8 P.P. goals

Comment

• 4-0 is a pretty good start. Anyone watching the games? I don’t have any source right now to watch. Fox sports has been removed from most reasonably priced tv packages.

CN

Comment

• Was at the Stars/Redwings game tonight, great time all around.

Comment

• Y’all are lucky. Penguins are a disaster. Half the team is on the IR injured, the other half looks like they want to go do something else. General Manager abruptly resigned after being there for 7 years and two Cups. The team is a dumpster fire to say the least. ��

Comment

Working...
                              X