No announcement yet.

Warbirds on Parade, Lancaster Airport 9/5/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are scared of Lancaster? I have blonde hair and blue eyes and when I lived in the OC I went to the movies there all the time. New releases for less than $5. Heck I'd take the whole family to the movies there. Never had any issues at all. And if you have to go to a damn Wal Mart the big ass Wal Mart in Lancaster is one of the nicer and best stocked ones in DFW.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      You guys are scared of Lancaster? I have blonde hair and blue eyes and when I lived in the OC I went to the movies there all the time. New releases for less than $5. Heck I'd take the whole family to the movies there. Never had any issues at all. And if you have to go to a damn Wal Mart the big ass Wal Mart in Lancaster is one of the nicer and best stocked ones in DFW.
      I worked there 10 years and can honestly say it all depends on the timing. When I lived in Desoto I would go to watch movies there on Sunday mornings at 11 or 12. Shitheads never get up and moving around that early on a Sunday and the theatres were empty. Fuck that Walmart though, actually any Walmart for that matter. If you ever want to raise the crime rate in your city, build a Walmart.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I worked there 10 years and can honestly say it all depends on the timing. When I lived in Desoto I would go to watch movies there on Sunday mornings at 11 or 12. Shitheads never get up and moving around that early on a Sunday and the theatres were empty. Fuck that Walmart though, actually any Walmart for that matter. If you ever want to raise the crime rate in your city, build a Walmart.
        I agree. Like I said if you have to go to a Wal Mart it is somewhat less shitty than many other Wal Marts. Yes Wal Mart attracts thugs, no doubt about that. There is one about a half mile from my house and it's a thugfest pretty much all the time. I was watching the local fashion hero try to run and catch the bus with his pants belted mid thigh the other day and it was pretty hilarious. Yes, he was leaving Wal Mart with his equally fashionable woman.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          what? that walmart is a shithole

Comment

Working...
          X