Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien:Covenant

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I heard in this one they come out the butt.
    sigpic

Comment

Holy shit, Kenny powers vs Aliens!! I always wanted this.

Comment

This one may be really good, what with his

Good/bad/good

movie release methodology.
        WH

Comment

Two new aliens will be introduced in the movie. From what I've read about this movie is its supposed to show us how the xenomorphs in Alien came to be. If the rumors turn out to be true people are going to be pissed at Scott's explanation for their existence. The trailer has a nods to Alien and Aliens. Also, by the end of this trilogy, they will have synched up with Neil Blomkamp's Alien movie that's slated in the future.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Two new aliens will be introduced in the movie. From what I've read about this movie is its supposed to show us how the xenomorphs in Alien came to be. If the rumors turn out to be true people are going to be pissed at Scott's explanation for their existence. The trailer has a nods to Alien and Aliens. Also, by the end of this trilogy, they will have synched up with Neil Blomkamp's Alien movie that's slated in the future.

Wasn't that covered in the last one? At the end, it showed a nearly fully formed one, hatched out of the dead giant. That would suggest it being the first one or one of the first ones, since it didn't have to go through those other stages like the one in "Alien". It had something to do with their liquid that they insisted upon some people using. If you drank it and you were good and your intentions were pure, you'd spawn new life. If not, you spawned something evil, like the xenomorphs. Which is what happened towards the end of that last movie. At least that's what I took it to mean.

Course it didn't show where the liquid came from, or what exactly it was. Or why there were those odd creatures that lived in it.
            WH

Comment

Trailer looks good but after the steaming pile that was Prometheus, I will remain cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Trailer looks good but after the steaming pile that was Prometheus, I will remain cautiously optimistic.
                I liked the shit out of Prometheus.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  I liked the shit out of Prometheus.
                  I liked it, but I want more back story on the humanoid aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I liked it, but I want more back story on the humanoid aliens.
                    I'd like a whole movie or trilogy related to the rise of the aliens and the fall of the engineers.

Comment

Comment

pineapple express goes to space

Comment

Game over man, game over.. for Bill Paxton RIP.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope those were his last words...That would have been awesome.

You just know writers were thinking about putting that as the headline for the article about his death.
                            WH

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X