Get out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get out

Anyone seen this yet? Gonna check it out tonight.

written by Jordan Peele from Key & Peele

THE BAD HOMBRE

We saw the trailer at the show last week, it looks likes its going to be good...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i bet its awesome. they are hilarious

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ya this looks really good.

Comment

This movie was awesome. I wasnt sure if it was supposed to be scary, or funny or what. It is definitely a psychological thriller. You can pick up fairly early on what exactly is going on which is good because it lets you take it all in.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Looks like a racial "Stepford Wives".... but I could be missing something from the trailer.

Comment

it is, but if you can take racism in stride then you will see the irony and comedy in it.

very well thought out for a first film. and the angle of approach kept a lot of people in the dark whther it was a horror film or a comedy.

Truth be told, until the opening credits, i didn't know that The Stepford Wive's i had seen, (bette middler, nicole kidman era) was a remake to the original that they showed the trailer for in the opening credits.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
              X