TSA agent gets caught stealing an iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSA agent gets caught stealing an iPad

I travel via plane about once a week. Some of the most unpleasant people I've ever come across are TSA agents.

Comment

One of AA's aircraft janitors stole my father's AA issued ipad out of the fucking cockpit when he left it in there accidentally for about 5 minutes. He didn't know who took it obviously, until he mentioned it to one of my brothers who told him to use the "find my ipad" option that was on still.
      Airport police in Austin where he was at the time confronted him and relieved him of the newly acquired ipad.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Fuck the TSA. Most useless govt agency ever.

They stole a Rolex that my dad gave me when I finished med school years ago...nothing every came of it as they basically refused to deal with the PD investigating.

Comment

Damn...homeboy lost his jaab...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Criminals still be criminals, yo. The TSA is the largest govt, felon employment program ever.

Comment

Not only did he lose his jarb but he's screwed for life. Reputable employers don't hire dumbfucks thieves. And if stealing from passengers while on camera isn't stupid enough he let a news crew film his bust. A simple Google search of his name will turn this video up. And LMAO @ him trying to pin that shit on his wife, what a gentleman!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                Not only did he lose his jarb but he's screwed for life. Reputable employers don't hire dumbfucks thieves. And if stealing from passengers while on camera isn't stupid enough he let a news crew film his bust. A simple Google search of his name will turn this video up. And LMAO @ him trying to pin that shit on his wife, what a gentleman!!
                There's truth to that. I've heard business people say they would hire a murderer over a thief...

Comment

why even bring that ish out to them, I would have just broken it and said prove it now

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                    why even bring that ish out to them, I would have just broken it and said prove it now
                    know how i know youre gay?

Comment

Working...
                    X