• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbor has visitors in from out of town

Comment

• it is cool, but i'd call the HOA
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The one time I had a project car that had a primer paint job, I received a letter from the HOA that I had an immobile vehicle deemed an eye sore that needed to be removed. They don't mess around

Comment

• i moved in my house on a sunday and had a letter monday afternoon hand delivered about the c10 chassis out back
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Shit, mine was still tagged and registered, and I moved it on a semi weekly basis

Comment

• One of my customers cars. Just put it up for sale. It is one super nice 64 that just had a frame off restoration.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ^ Wow, price?
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

• $24k
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    $24k
                    In that range seems reasonably fair if it is truly a full on frame off restoration. Engine and all suspension, steering, etc also rebuilt I will assume?

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder sometimes how those rigs stay together given the punishment the put them through, and yes I know many times they don't.

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                          In that range seems reasonably fair if it is truly a full on frame off restoration. Engine and all suspension, steering, etc also rebuilt I will assume?
                          Yup. Engine rebuilt, freshened up trans and everything.

Comment

• Any pictures of the frame during restoration?
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              I bet that even got the attention of a seasoned monster truck driver. Holy shit..
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                i moved in my house on a sunday and had a letter monday afternoon hand delivered about the c10 chassis out back
                                This is why HOA's and car guys are incompatible IMHO. Sometimes we are the only ones who can see the "hidden" beauty. I get not wanting junkers perpetually parked out on the front lawn or in the street, but most of the little old ladies and frustrated housewives on the HOAs take it to an extreme. Glad we were able to find an open lot to build on without an HOA and yet it is a very nice neighborhood. I am currently reading a book, Privatopia which outlines the history of HOA and planned communities and how it is really meant as a mechanism for racial, social and economic discrimination, has been and always will be.

sigpic
                                Work In Progress

Comment

Working...
                                X