***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RWhite View Post
    A four stroke engine most likely. Some can get very expensive.
    1/4 race cam, plus aftermarket exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      1/4 race cam, plus aftermarket exhaust.
      I distinctly heard pop-up pistons.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• More thinking it's the quadrabarrel carb.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• if you've ever wanted to ride in a b-17 for free come to denton and ride fpv in my 110" b17

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Vagas PD gettin a new choppa.

Comment

• A little vid of a couple of Tomcats doing their thing, shot at NAF Atsugi when I was there. I did not take the vid though.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I would love to be back on a flight deck watching this.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        I would love to be back on a flight deck watching this.
                        Wish I could have videoed the touch n go's, hover and STOVL take off demo I saw a couple of years ago. Super bad ass seeing a plane hover, and go backwards.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          ....Super bad ass seeing a plane hover, and go backwards.
                          The Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II STOVL At Trade Tuesday Farnborough Airshow 2016. First flying appearance at FIA after RIAT16.The Lockheed Martin F-35 ...

7:50
                          Mustangs previously owned:
                          1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                          1992 LX AOD
                          1993 LX Drag Car
                          1995 GTS
                          1997 Cobra
                          2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                          Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                          2016 Honda Accord Touring
                          2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

• As a sr71 fan I thought this was cool https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...ion-2Feb12.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by RWhite View Post
                              Great find. Different though. That vid looks to have taken some of the forward momentum and used it to effectively move backwards. In any case. It is surreal seeing that in person.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• 617Sqn RAF Lancaster dropping 22,000lb Grand Slam deep penetration bomb over the Arnsberg viaduct in Germany 19 March 1945

American paratroopers look at a incoming British Airspeed AS.51 Horsa glider, bringing in reinforcements at Wesel

Comment

Working...
                                X