No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat Comes out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason they brought back babalities...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      For some reason they brought back babalities...
      Some of them are kind of funny. I like'm.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Some of them are kind of funny. I like'm.
        Yeah, after doing a few of them(Sektor, Nightwolf), they're better than the first go around where they just sit there.

EDIT: Also, to rack up extra koins for the krypt - Just start on the fight ladder and fight on beginner. Double flawless is a no brainer on the first few fights, 1000 koins per flawless.

Comment

Picked up a copy yesterday... Pretty legit game, now only if the PSN would come back up, this game will be tits to play online!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I'm looking into this for switching the controllers around. By an extra set, get the guts swapped, and be good to go!

http://benheck.com/04-14-2007/ps360-controller#more-267
            This mod is pretty simple actually, but get an extra set of ps3 joysticks and use those instead of the xbox ones and look into a modded dpad as the original is garbage. I really hope this comes out for the PC.

Comment

Thinking of buying it. Been playing demo and it was pretty good.

Comment

I want the tournament edition.

Comment

I just can't justify the price of that controller that is built for that game only.

Comment

I picked up the game over the weekend. Pretty good game. Game play seems a little faster than previous games. Graphics are pretty good and smooth. Fatalities are better. Still trying to get used to the combo system.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                      I picked up the game over the weekend. Pretty good game. Game play seems a little faster than previous games. Graphics are pretty good and smooth. Fatalities are better. Still trying to get used to the combo system.
                      Combo system is the trick. You have to learn good combos, and juggles. Some combos you can link into special moves to continue the combo and juggle.

Cyber Subzero for example: start the combo off with only two hits, and instead of finishing with the third hit, do his freeze move. This will allow you to begin ANOTHER combo while they're frozen, and pop them into the air, juggle, etc etc.

Linking in special moves to your combos is the key. Also, throwing people who block too much is a good thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

I need to get back to playing this again... I only have a few more events to complete to finish the challenge tower.

Comment

Well, I got my fight stick and the game for Father's Day. This fight stick console is NICE. It's even nicer than I hoping it to be. Very solid and sturdy, I love the fact the inside of it is used for storage space. Can't wait to try it out.

Anyone who wants to kick this newbies ass send me an invite on Xbox - tag: JKDsteve

Comment

Working...
                          X