Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    It's not bad if you don't know the books and like typical Tom Cruise movies.
    I watched a downloaded copy of the movie while it was still at the theater. Wasn't a great copy but it was enough to enjoy the movie and I liked it. I'll definitely watch it again but at the time I didn't feel it was worth seeing at the theater. In general, I'm a fan of most of Tom Cruises movies but this one didn't interest me and I had never read any of the books.

Comment

• Killing Season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• house of cards season 2 should be valentines day

Comment

• I was actually surprised at how much I liked Troll Hunter. It had three stars and in that category of movies that's not bad. Finally I just said screw it and watched it. I really liked it. I watched Cabin in the Woods the other night also and was surprised at the really off humor in it. It was not what I expected at all and kind of funny. Dredd was fair, Burke and Hair disappointing, and Gomorroh was just fair. It does appear the quality of movies is taking a slide.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• wharz taxi driver?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Did they just become b-movie central? It feels like I'm searching through a redbox kiosk at times.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• watched Ghost Protocol the other night. I saw it at the theater and thought it was a solid flix to watch again.

Comment

• Been wanting to see this for awhile and it popped up on streaming. I think I can say with the utmost conviction that no one on this site would like it. I'm not sure if I do, but the cinematography is stunning at times. Probably the most slow paced thinly plotted movie I have ever seen. The word tedious could be used, but oddly I don't hate it. It's sort of like watching someone else's 2 hour long vacation video that consists of hiking, and that's about it.

Comment

• So am I the only one who watched Anatomy of Hell. ...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• All 3 seasons of An Idiot Abroad is on streaming now.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        All 3 seasons of An Idiot Abroad is on streaming now.
                        Already finished them. Such a hilarious show.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Netflix tossed a bunch of new smithsonian documentaries up. Some of them are just 30min segments though, but all are good. They also added a aerial disaster documentary series which is excellent.

Comment

• The Smithsonian documentary on King Richard III was really interesting.

Comment

• If you're bored there is 3 seasons of An Idiot Abroad, there is something about that guys take on the world that cracks me up.

Comment

• LOL @ this show "Re-inventors" No wonder it was cancelled. Everything in the show is complete bullshit. They are suppose to be reinventing ancient contraptions to see if they work. I'm going to just cover the BS in the current episode I'm watching. They are building a "wind cart" which is apparently some windmill powered cart for troop transport. When building it they go to an authentic ancient textile shop where they run a loom and make original cloth for their sail and dye it with indigo mixed with urine. Fast forward to the show, and he says "Our sail material has faded since we made it" and they proceed to slip baby blue bed sheets over the fan blades. I was laughing my ass off. Then, they pretend it's working, and you can clearly see a rope tied to the front of the wagon as it's pulled by a truck. It's so fucking blatant I couldn't believe it. Hilariously bad. And the worst part? They're Canadian and they say "Eh?" and "Aboot" all the fucking time.

Comment

Working...
                                X