Android help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, didn't back up your number...can you call me right quick
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

If you play words with friends but wanna block ads in everything else, dl this hosts file, El es file explorer from market>give it root permission under its own settings menu>make system writable ans paste the file to /system/etc and ads will be no moar.

Comment

anyway to put a shortcut on the homescreen for wifi and bluetooth?
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
          anyway to put a shortcut on the homescreen for wifi and bluetooth?
          Plenty of apps for that, look for radio tools or something. My Thunderbolt came with them by default.

Comment

Free Power Widget will do what you're wanting but why just use the notification one where you pull down @ the top of the screen?

Comment

For what it is worth I use power control plus for all those things

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I use switchpro

Comment

how do you use USB tether for Inspire rooted?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Plenty of apps for that, look for radio tools or something. My Thunderbolt came with them by default.
                    you should have a widget called 'power control'. If you don't search applanet for an extended control( i think that's what its called). Its a highly customizable version of power control that you can configure for your needs.

Comment

how do you use USB tether for Inspire rooted?
                      Menu>Settings>Wireless and Networks>Portable Hotspot>USB Tethering

Comment

when using Titanium backup and restoring, do I run "restore missing apps with data" or "restore all apps with data"??

Comment

when using Titanium backup and restoring, do I run "restore missing apps with data" or "restore all apps with data"??
                          Restore all apps with data. Make sure not to do system data, that's all.

Comment

ok...I turn on wifi hotspot and it works for a few minutes as far as letting me browse web pages but after a few minutes, it just quits loading pages. So I think that it just isn't connected anymore but I check Trillian and I'm still able to chat with people so I know it is connected, it's just not letting me load web pages....WTF??

running the latest Gingerbeast btw

Comment

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1070501 and get with the dev.

Comment

anyone having problems with GPS signals? my runkeeper maps are very inaccurate from losing GPS signals. would rooting fix this? For this reason I might go back to iphone.

Comment

Working...
                                X