Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 BF3 Mulitplayer Gameplay Trailer - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF3 Mulitplayer Gameplay Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Mulitplayer Gameplay Trailer

COD is so screwed...BF3

The first multiplayer footage from Battlefield 3 is here! Played in Rush mode on the E3 map "Operation Métro", this trailer shows actual gameplay between the...

I think.... I just got a boner.....

Comment

wish they showed more footage

Comment

I need a new pair of shorts. This is a game everyone should join in

If not everyone is a fag.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I like the second comment below the video on youtube:

"After seeing this video, I for one can claim that I've just successfully typed this message with my penis."

Comment

Did anyone see the MW3 debut?
            Did anyone notice that when the main character got out of the jeep, he was toss a magazine (possibly indicating that he's out of ammo). The character than loads the magazine and moves forward shoots, than reloads with an magazine on his person.
            WTF?

Man I hope MW3 flops worse than Crysis 2 did, I have no respect for that game or most of its community.

I hope BF3 pushes the envelope just like BF2 did.

Comment

The graphics are simply amazing looking.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                Did anyone see the MW3 debut?
                Did anyone notice that when the main character got out of the jeep, he was toss a magazine (possibly indicating that he's out of ammo). The character than loads the magazine and moves forward shoots, than reloads with an magazine on his person.
                WTF?

Man I hope MW3 flops worse than Crysis 2 did, I have no respect for that game or most of its community.

I hope BF3 pushes the envelope just like BF2 did.
                Online is fun for a bit, but both MW's had brilliant edge of ur seat storylines IMO.

Comment

Just watched vid. That is gunna be awesome! Graphics are stunning. I will be very disappointed if there is no hardcore modes... Any news on release date? All I seen is 4th quarter 2011...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    Just watched vid. That is gunna be awesome! Graphics are stunning. I will be very disappointed if there is no hardcore modes... Any news on release date? All I seen is 4th quarter 2011...
                    October 25

Comment

Shit, I'm gonna need a new computer...

Comment

check this gameplay video out

2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                          check this gameplay video out

Wow... I'm at a loss for words.

Comment

Good thing Ive been a fanboy since 1942. Finally Call of Faggots will come to a close.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

wow this game looks like its gonna be insane!! Cannot wait. COD is gonna have to come up with something big to beat this it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X