Video game emulators for Android phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video game emulators for Android phones

Just got SNES9X EX for my Captivate and holy shit this is badass. Runs smooth as butter. Been playing Zelda: A Link to the Past for a couple of hours and it actually runs better on my phone than on my computer. I hear there's an N64 one, but I'm kinda hesitant to use it because precision moves are a little hard with the touchscreen and the N64 requires a lot more of that than the SNES. Wouldn't mind having a Playstation one, and I've heard that PSX4Droid is the one to have, but I can't find it in the marketplace. If anybody knows how to get it, and use it, please let me know.

I highly recommend the SNES9X EX for anybody who wants to get in touch with their oldschool games. The Super Nintendo had some of the best RPG's and fighting games of all time. Mario Kart is a real bitch to steer though.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I had downloaded an emulator to my phone, but never bothered looking for ROMs - are they the same files that the PC emulators use?

Is there a specific site that has a good selection?
    thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I had downloaded an emulator to my phone, but never bothered looking for ROMs - are they the same files that the PC emulators use?

Is there a specific site that has a good selection?
      thanks.
      Download from the largest and cleanest ROMs and emulators resource on the net. Mobile optimized. Systems include Genesis, Dreamcast, MAME, PSX, PS2, PSP and more.

You have to download them onto your computer then hook your phone up to your computer and just copy and paste the file to your phone.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
      X