• Show
Clear All

• Holy fuck am I bad at this game! haha
    86 SVO
    13 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

• Originally posted by slovanova View Post
      Holy fuck am I bad at this game! haha
      Stick with it. I've been playing it since Christmas and just now starting to get the hang of it. It also really helps to play with people like the fellas in this thread to help you out and teach you things. Matt and Robert are both really good and nice enough to help out us noobs with tips and tricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Motoman I got your request. I'll send a few out to any of you guys that are currently playing xbox. I'm almost a 31 so I've got the hang of it. My chatter will be full of obscenities and even racial slurs, so accept if you dare. I tend to "Leroy Jenkins" quite a bit too, but I'm a solid player.
        My brutha from anutha mutha. I am the same way. Hell, I even recruited my 11 year old kid one day to help me look for stuff killing me, he has one hell of an eye for that stuff.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          I'll be on 7-8ish

Cool..

That means I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Cool..

That means I'm out.
            You two got a love/hate bromance thing going on?
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              You two got a love/hate bromance thing going on?
              You missed my explosion of bro puns the other day.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• wtf
                nothing yet

Comment

Went 49-3 last night in a tank on Seine Crossing, hardcore conquest. 12291 points on the scoreboard, and 39k+ in ribbons and whatnot.
                  That was some seriously awesome shit!

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  It's so sick to watch you and Robert work those tanks. It's funny to watch everyone starting to bail out of the server cuz they get so frustrated with you guys too. lol.

It was NOT fun to be on the other team not being able to make it across the water to even attempt to make it to a flag either! I was really tempted to bail and go play TDM myself! lol.
                  You ought to catch a glimpse of Greg with a tank mate rolling around with Matt and I in another tank. You talk about wrecking shop!

I was giggling like a faggot with a bag of dicks when that dude bailed on the LAV. Your team was seriously fucked at that point because our team had other competent tank drivers.

Comment

• Last night was one of the few nights we got our asses beat, all night. It didn't matter what server we were on, we got a dose of our own medicine.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Last night was one of the few nights we got our asses beat, all night. It didn't matter what server we were on, we got a dose of our own medicine.
                      Yes. We won a few games here and there, but they were hard fought.

I've never seen the other team coordinate like that.....

SOFLAMS and Javelins, as far as the eye can see!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        That was some seriously awesome shit!

You ought to catch a glimpse of Greg with a tank mate rolling around with Matt and I in another tank. You talk about wrecking shop!

I was giggling like a faggot with a bag of dicks when that dude bailed on the LAV. Your team was seriously fucked at that point because our team had other competent tank drivers.
                        Out of context quote of the day!?

Lol, yea, that was pretty awesome, with their LAV. I shouldn't have driven that thing out in the ocean, but hell with it.

Comment

Yes. We won a few games here and there, but they were hard fought.

I've never seen the other team coordinate like that.....

SOFLAMS and Javelins, as far as the eye can see!!
                          sacrifice your thermal for IR smoke.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Matt still managed to clear out a server last night even though it was a rough night. lol

Comment

• Something must have been in the air last night. I was missing every other shot in pool.

We shall redeem ourselves this evening!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                sacrifice your thermal for IR smoke.
                                Considered that last night.....as long as I can see them, I can pretty much snipe them with the main tank gun. It's just getting a line of sight on them is sometimes the challenging bit.

I was using buildings to break locks quite a bit, and even used a few to intercept incoming missiles, lol.

If it keeps up tonight, though, I will be throwing the IR smoke on.

Comment

Working...
                                X