No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14th St just east of 75 in a 30mph speed zone. Where there's a will there's a way.

Comment

• they definitely came in hot. Looks like they tore off the back bumper previous to the feat of getting high centered.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Would make a good Snickers commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I can't say I hate it.
          I can...

Comment

• Originally posted by bard View Post
            I can...
            C'mon, Bardly!

Comment

• I posted a picture of the "back 9" monster truck a while back in this thread. Apparently it was stolen/recovered and while it was being investigated, it was connected to a huge auto theft ring in dallas. It looked stupid anyways.

Ded

Comment

• AB's

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  I posted a picture of the "back 9" monster truck a while back in this thread. Apparently it was stolen/recovered and while it was being investigated, it was connected to a huge auto theft ring in dallas. It looked stupid anyways.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...ster-truck.ece
                  That truck is a whore... Believe it's the old diesel dynamics truck. Born and Raised in Big Gay Truck Land.

Comment

• Toyota ram 2500 or Dodge tacoma?

Comment

• Broricer?

Comment

• TaCummins?? We've been waiting for the diesel tacoma. Maybe that's it!!!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Are you brave?

Comment

• So that is where the tire iron went! Or is that why they moved the e-brake handle up to the trans tunnel? To hard to "mount" it under the dash?

Comment

• Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                                At least its not on 30" Chrome ! LOL

DONK
                                Exactly. Somewhere on here is a red one lifted with chrome wheels. horrible. At least this one is useful

Comment

Working...
                                X