No announcement yet.

The Flash tv series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who are the other super flash villians....considering how this show is doing i expect it to keep going like arrow, maybe keep playing the multiverse/time travel card over and over...

Comment

now theyre fucked
      sigpic

Comment

CBS and The CW are crossing over their two shows. Supergirl/The Flash

Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The second half of this season has been super "meh".
          sigpic

Comment

supergirl is a cunt
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              supergirl is a cunt

......would still dew.
              sigpic

Comment

Felicity is way hotter
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                  ......would still dew.
                  Look up her nude pics, she was part of the icloud hack. Definitely would dew

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                    Felicity is way hotter
                    I won't argue that point. There was an episode in arrow season 1 I believe where she was in a short, tight dress. My little jefe was happy that night.
                    sigpic

Comment

so some thoughts on the big reveal...if Hunter Zoloman was Jay's Earth 1 doppleganger and he has been zoom the whole time then how was zoom on earth 2 fighting jay when the portal opened the first time? zoom has the ability to jump back and forth due to his speed????

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                        so some thoughts on the big reveal...if Hunter Zoloman was Jay's Earth 1 doppleganger and he has been zoom the whole time then how was zoom on earth 2 fighting jay when the portal opened the first time? zoom has the ability to jump back and forth due to his speed????
                        My thoughts
                        Jay has a twin on both earths. The Jay that died found only one of the Earth 1 Jays. Zoom is Jays twin in Earth 2. So, there are 4 Jays.

Comment

ah geez that is confusing...one other thing that is confusing me is that all the reviewers website are acting and talking like it is ..... jay, but how could it be when zoom was really carrying his body into the cave

"""“They let this person in,” Kreisberg continues. “Part of the reason he was able to do that was because there was a hole in the center of their group, and he knew that. He was able to step in because they wanted it so desperately. Barry was missing his mentor, Wells, and here comes Jay offering to be his mentor. Caitlin [Danielle Panabaker] had lost Ronnie [Robbie Amell], and then here comes Jay offering to be her new knight in shinning armor.” (Seriously, poor Caitlin Snow!)

In this case, letting the past color their future actually worked against them. “The irony, of course, is the one person who has been saying, ‘Don’t trust this guy! Don’t trust this guy! Don’t trust this guy!’ has been Harry, who’s the one that none of them trusted,” Kreisberg says. “For us, there was all of this great, delicious irony to the whole thing. It happens in a way that didn’t make them look stupid, that the reason he was able to manipulate them was because he was playing on their emotions. It wasn’t because they were gullible. They actually took precautions in the beginning — Barry locked him up right away — but all of them had that need for a center and for a new star to right their ships by. Jay’s one charming, smooth guy and he was able to manipulate them in that way.In this case, letting the past color their future actually worked against them. “The irony, of course, is the one person who has been saying, ‘Don’t trust this guy! Don’t trust this guy! Don’t trust this guy!’ has been Harry, who’s the one that none of them trusted,” Kreisberg says. “For us, there was all of this great, delicious irony to the whole thing. It happens in a way that didn’t make them look stupid, that the reason he was able to manipulate them was because he was playing on their emotions. It wasn’t because they were gullible. They actually took precautions in the beginning — Barry locked him up right away — but all of them had that need for a center and for a new star to right their ships by. Jay’s one charming, smooth guy and he was able to manipulate them in that way.””"""""

Comment

Man that is way too complicated to follow. I have also read there may be some cloning or splitting of people going on.

Comment

there has to be, without the future tech eobard had last year, unless it is twin or cloning then how could they be the same person. I could see how zoom let Jay get into the group and get trusted then he took over for him and imprisoned the real jay(man in mask)

Comment

I've been getting caught up slowly and just happened to watch the season finale tonight. Holy shit, are we getting The Flashpoint Paradox now??? If so, next season is going to be badass.

Also Supergirl is now on the CW and they're planning on a major crossover between all four shows; The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow.

Bring back Tom Welling for this!!!! That would be epic.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X