King Kong: Skull Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Kong: Skull Island

Legendary Pictures will travel back to King Kong's home island to show his origins in 'Skull Island', coming November 2016.

Shortly after Legendary Pictures announced its monster line-up for Godzilla 2, which includes Mothra, King Ghidorah and Rodan, they announced that they will also be bringing King Kong back to the big screen in Skull Island.

Could a new Godzilla vs. King Kong movie be far behind?

Skull Island will travel back to Kong's home island and show his origins, along with some of the other fantastical creatures and monsters that live there. The film will be released on November 4, 2016.

Legendary had this to say about the movie:

Previous works have touched on the island, but staying and exploring this mysterious and dangerous place offers Legendary the opportunity to take audiences deeper inside this rich world with a style and scope that parallels other Legendary productions.

Skull Island comes to theaters November 4th, 2016.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Can't wait.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

pretty damn cool looking.

Comment

Hell yea! Good cast for sure.

Comment

Wow, that looked amazing...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X