No announcement yet.

Cam install and a tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is even worse than I thought. They let a cat into my car and now it smells like cat piss because it clearly urinated in its new home. If that didnt ruin my carpet, using it as a fucking scratching post sure as hell did. There is cat hair and even a fucking cat husk ( nail ) sitting on the carpet. There is compound debris on the inside, the windows have over spray in the interior. I am pissed as fuck right now.

Comment

• Ooops

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
        It is even worse than I thought. They let a cat into my car and now it smells like cat piss because it clearly urinated in its new home. If that didnt ruin my carpet, using it as a fucking scratching post sure as hell did. There is cat hair and even a fucking cat husk ( nail ) sitting on the carpet. There is compound debris on the inside, the windows have over spray in the interior. I am pissed as fuck right now.
        Damn man, that's horrible
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Damn man, that's horrible
          My interior was fucking IMMACULATE.

Comment

• What shop did this?

Comment

• In other words above average service for a paint/body shop especially getting an entire single car painting within 60 days....

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                In other words above average service for a paint/body shop especially getting an entire single car painting within 60 days....
                exactly
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I took it to Nick, he looked it over and man, it is bad. I dont see me getting out of this for less than $10k, and I think a more laudable estimate is $15k. There is so much paint issues on the car. The interior is probably going to cost me $2k at the least.

I can buy a fucking SRT8 and swap my engine for the price its going to cost me to fix this shit, not going to because I'm a stalwart and dense mother fucker. Just going to pop shield wall and last stand and see this through. Asked the painter to pay me my $3k now, or pay me for the full costs of repairs in court. He cant pay me right now so I gave him till Monday to come up with something. I have not been this fucking angry in a long time. Sorry for anyone that I made nervous talking with on the phone.

I think I am going to take Nick's advice and probably wrap the car instead because I am saving up for a house. That should hold me over until we move into a place. Plus I want to enjoy my car which is something i have not been able to do.

Comment

I took it to Nick, he looked it over and man, it is bad. I dont see me getting out of this for less than $10k, and I think a more laudable estimate is $15k. There is so much paint issues on the car. The interior is probably going to cost me $2k at the least.

I can buy a fucking SRT8 and swap my engine for the price its going to cost me to fix this shit, not going to because I'm a stalwart and dense mother fucker. Just going to pop shield wall and last stand and see this through. Asked the painter to pay me my $3k now, or pay me for the full costs of repairs in court. He cant pay me right now so I gave him till Monday to come up with something. I have not been this fucking angry in a long time. Sorry for anyone that I made nervous talking with on the phone.

I think I am going to take Nick's advice and probably wrap the car instead because I am saving up for a house. That should hold me over until we move into a place. Plus I want to enjoy my car which is something i have not been able to do.
                    Want me to get the stroud/Omar/meadow glen/brook meadow posse together to handle biz?

Edit: nevermind.. Nobody is scared of middle aged balding wiggers anymore lol
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• the top molding piece is a $15 part. not worth bitching about, you pull it out and put one in.

Comment

• Have I mentioned how insanely pissed off I am? I am so fucking irate right now. Who the fuck does this level of work and thinks its ok to ask me for more money when I come to pick it up. I have not asked one person for a discount since i started this endeavor, I am not cheap. I have been so fucking calm and collected when shit fucks up or time frames haven't been meet. I get it things happen, but dont hide or lie to me about it. FUCK.

It sucks because the color looks spot on, but the quality is just low. I'll put a pic from my dslr so you can get an idea.

HUGE PIC WARNING

Last edited by abecx; 03-26-2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• I know your anger I got fucked by modular mustang racing a few times last year only cost me roughly 15K and my truck being down for a year

Comment

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                            I know your anger I got fucked by modular mustang racing a few times last year only cost me roughly 15K and my truck being down for a year
                            That sucks man. I feel your pain at this point. I've calmed and matured over the last ten years dramatically. I can not remember the last time I just yelled MOTHER FUCK outloud with no words surrounding it because of the amount of frustration.

I started tearing down the interior, seats are out, carpets out, panels out. I'm going to pull everything out. Time to do something right for a change.

Comment

That sucks man. I feel your pain at this point. I've calmed and matured over the last ten years dramatically. I can not remember the last time I just yelled MOTHER FUCK outloud with no words surrounding it because of the amount of frustration.

I started tearing down the interior, seats are out, carpets out, panels out. I'm going to pull everything out. Time to do something right for a change.

Man that really sucks Cruz.. I'm anal about the inside of my car being clean too (I've turned psycho since I quit smoking 5 years ago) and I'd lose it if my car smelled like cat piss! That's a really sweet car and it sucks everything that's happening right now
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I was thinking of a different snoop song, Murder was the case...

Comment

Working...
                                X