No announcement yet.

Logan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This movie was so damn violent, it was awesome.

Lots of story build up mixed in with John wick like fatalities.

Comment

They should have made these movies R rated from the beginning! Plenty of blood and cussing. And a lot of humor mixed in. Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        They should have made these movies R rated from the beginning! Plenty of blood and cussing. And a lot of humor mixed in. Loved it!
        It is a hard rated r. I enjoyed it. My buddy felt there was too much unnecessary violence. It was very much a dark movie with a storyline with weight to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          It is a hard rated r. I enjoyed it. My buddy felt there was too much unnecessary violence. It was very much a dark movie with a storyline with weight to it.
          Excessive violence not withstanding, I enjoyed the hell out of the dialog going on between Logan and Professor X. Lots of profanity, it's easy to say it's almost like a father and son going back and forth at each other and makes it that much more better seeing how the movie progresses and ends.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Unnecessary violence? Isn't that the main characteristic of the character?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Unnecessary violence? Isn't that the main characteristic of the character?
              That's pretty much what I told him. It's an R rated movie about a character that kills people with large metal claws, what did you expect? His argument is it wasn't necessary to show certain violent scenes.

I have to say I thought it was cool seeing his claws pop into someone's head in slow motion.

Comment

Never read Old man Logan, but did he lose his healing factor or something?

Comment

Any Sexual content? My kids want to see it but I draw the line at t&a
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    Any Sexual content? My kids want to see it but I draw the line at t&a
                    Only one quick boob flashing.

Yes he loses his healing factor in old man logan
                    Last edited by mstng86; 03-03-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Saw it last night at studio movie grill in The Colony. Was a great movie!
                      One of the little girls from the movie was in the theater as well. Not the main character, one of the extra mutants. Told her she did a great job when leaving.
                      I'd watch it again to see if I missed anything.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Great movie. I will see it again.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Awesome movie. Best x-men movie yet.

Comment

I hate that this is his last one.

Comment

Just saw it and loved it. Like, really loved it.

Violence and language was certainly a big part of it, but totally fit with the tone. What's more important is that the story and performances were on point. Not just a chain of set pieces, but a deliberate story with stakes and nuance.

Best X-Men movie and there have been a few great ones.

If you count Deadpool as an X-Men movie then they are tied for first in completely different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Just saw it and loved it. Like, really loved it.

Violence and language was certainly a big part of it, but totally fit with the tone. What's more important is that the story and performances were on point. Not just a chain of set pieces, but a deliberate story with stakes and nuance.

Best X-Men movie and there have been a few great ones.

If you count Deadpool as an X-Men movie then they are tied for first in completely different ways.
                                Just saw this movie. I liked it, but think Deadpool was better for watch-ability purposes. I had a few problems with the plot line... below in white.

Why in the fuck would Logan hide the person he holds most dearest in fucking Mexico??!?! You know Canada is a sanctuary country for Mutants, but you're like fuck it, lets go to Mexico. If he was worried about Pro.X having a seizure, well it doesn't get much more remote that northern Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X