• Show
Clear All

Extensive vocabulary!

Comment

Haha, i know that guy Larry Smith

Comment

How many 'cocksuckers' was that?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          How many 'cocksuckers' was that?
          I only see the 1.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

now imagine having svo855 cleaning your pool..
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

SvO is soo Dos Equis man that he would been having D. Trump clean pools for him.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                i know, your line of work would get shuffled to a general email list of subcontractors, and if you couldnt hit our MWBE, we got nothin for ya.

union vs. non-union.
                Yeah...you don't know what my line of work is lol

Not to mention that like most here, i consider unions to be scum so I'd never work with them anyway
                WH

Comment

i know at one point you were putting flyers on doors about having a crew of tradesmen come and replace roofs. have you moved on to a more prosperous level of solicitation?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lonnng time ago. But no flyers back then. Digital marketing mainly. Printed media is far too limited. You get no engagement and you've already paid all that money for something you'll probably want to make changes to.

Tradesmen? There was a group of trained monkeys from south of the border that installed $40k-$70k stone coated steel and aluminum roofs. 50 year warranties.

What you're describing, couldn't sound more unnecessary to me. Like building another roof over a roof, to guard the roof.
                    WH

Comment

you are the roof, ruth.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That is a seriously hurting alcoholic. Uses the cigar to cover up the smell of beer on his breath. Likely hung over or still drunk from day before. Sad. Seen it too much on the job site.

Comment

Wife to husband: "How was your day at work today honey?"
                          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

That could just as easily be the next stay in school video.....

Comment

Working...
                            X