Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man pours gasoline all over his house and sets it on fire to get revenge on wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man pours gasoline all over his house and sets it on fire to get revenge on wife

4 kids at 18

Comment

That was some really nice furniture he had in there.

CN

Comment

It would have better if the door was stuck and he couldn't get out. What a punk
        Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Big ass nice beautiful house down the street from me sat for years. Guy got mad at his wife, beat her home, pulled out all the wiring he could get his hands on and burned down the detached garage. I tried to buy it and fix it but fucking investors slid in and paid cash for it.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

There was a fruit loop in Lubbock 15-20 years ago that dragged all of his furniture into his front yard, doused it will petrol, and set it on fire. When the PD showed up he locked himself in the house and hours later a shot rang out and an officer was struck and killed. The man was charged with capital murder but they could never find the bullet that killed the officer, a discharged cartridge, or any ammo in the house for the gun that the home owner had in there. He was convicted but many years latter it was over turned. The theory is that a SWAT officer had a negligent discharge of his weapon and the PD covered it up. I used to know a woman that was a medic on the scene when the officer was shot and she worked on him and was his side bitch or I would not have know about the case.

Edit: I just looked it up and it appears that the PD fessed up to the coverup.

Sergeant Kevin Cox was accidentally shot and killed as he and other SWAT team members entered a home during a standoff with a man known to have several weapons.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-16-2017, 08:19 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So his plan was to plead for help to make it big and then spend the next X amount of years in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                So his plan was to plead for help to make it big and then spend the next X amount of years in jail?
                his thoughts were fuck it i'll have to pay child support for the rest of my life might as well get a record contract and teach that bitch a lesson

Comment

That's a good way to blow yourself up.

Comment

Damn, he didn't self combust...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

How many minutes until the FD figured out it was arson?

Typing is hard when you have been up for 24 hours, and have been drinking. Traveling for work can be fun.

Comment

To much Slim Shady
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          street cred

Comment

The original video....

Aaaand he makes his whiny bitch ass life even harder by going to prison for Arson.
                            Good thinking.
                            I do hope the investigators see (or saw) this video.

Comment

Working...
                            X