Construction Workers Catch Thief - Wait For It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Workers Catch Thief - Wait For It

Some construction workers catch a thief trying to steal a drill from a job site in Dallas. A chase and shenanigans ensue.

Last edited by scootro; 03-24-2017, 06:07 PM.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Wow. Hope they guy who stole the tool was severely injured after getting beat........er I mean after he crashed the car.

Comment

that fucker didn't get away! haha

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Was the homeowner holding a gun or a phone when he ran out?

Comment

Carter was holding a phone and having trouble running, watching the action and trying to dial all at the same time. Reminded me of a cartoon....back and fourth and fast motion technique....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                Carter was holding a phone and having trouble running, watching the action and trying to dial all at the same time. Reminded me of a cartoon....back and fourth and fast motion technique....
                you know them?

Comment

Talisman approved!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    you know them?
                    Nope...the lady was screaming "CARTER" as she ran back in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      Was the homeowner holding a gun or a phone when he ran out?
                      He looked liked he was running in heels, so he probably held his clutch
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Talisman approved!
                        Exactly what I was thinking. I never thought Eric would get into construction.

CN

Comment

That delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            He looked liked he was running in heels, so he probably held his clutch

I'll bet the Land Rover is his and the Sierra is hers.

Comment

We use to call that urban surfin on the hood. Good speed but a lil rough on the landing

Comment

Working...
                              X