No announcement yet.

One of my videos made it on Speed Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you are making money making videos and not having to take any dicks?

solid!

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
      $7,000 so far and counting(28 days). Iv made $11,600 off of my superglue video that has 7.4 million views so far.
      I had know idea that that kind of money could be made off youtube. I knew some youtube stars rack in a lot, but Id consider you to be an "Average Joe" unless you're more famous than I know. I only know about the "stars" through my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        I had know idea that that kind of money could be made off youtube. I knew some youtube stars rack in a lot, but Id consider you to be an "Average Joe" unless you're more famous than I know. I only know about the "stars" through my kids.
        My sister dated a guy that had about 500K hits a month, and he made $3k a month. I get 65K hits and get $130-$200 a month. Not great, but not horrible either.

Comment

That's a pretty good payout, good spending money atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            A friend of mine has a welding channel called Chucke2009. He's 23 and rakes in $6-9k just from YouTube and another $10k/month from sponsors and selling crap on Amazon.

Comment

A friend of mine has a welding channel called Chucke2009. He's 23 and rakes in $6-9k just from YouTube and another $10k/month from sponsors and selling crap on Amazon.
              That just blows my mind!

Comment

$7,000 so far and counting(28 days). Iv made $11,600 off of my superglue video that has 7.4 million views so far.
                Congrats and the videos are great. Thanks for the transparency i have been curious because my son watches dumb shit that has millions of views. I always wondered.
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Do you use a third party company to promote your videos? Feel free to PM if you don't want to publicly detail your strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Do you use a third party company to promote your videos? Feel free to PM if you don't want to publicly detail your strategy.
                    No I dont. Iv had several "networks" send me messages about joing their network but they all want a percentage of my pay. Fuck a bunch of that. The only promotion I do is on Facebook, twitter, instagram. Im cool with giving out any information any of you guys want.

Comment

Working...
                    X