No announcement yet.

Drug a Coyote Track pack last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I was expecting a good brawl. At least a bitch slap somewhere. Oh well. Lol.
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Quake, you there buddy? All I hear is crickets.....
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
        Send me that tune and let's see what it does in 6000' air! My auto ran a 13.9 @ 102 last weekend, stock as a fuggin rock!

Make that a 13.45 @ 106, minus a passenger and 4500' air since that last pass. Just put it in D and let 'er eat.

Comment

I'm gonna have to roll out the weekend cruiser one of these Fridays and eat me up some plastic cars...

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
            I'm gonna have to roll out the weekend cruiser one of these Fridays and eat me up some plastic cars...
            More than willing to show u my two tail lights broham, juat pm me so I make sure to bring the C6 and not one of the slow C5s

Comment

Doug your gonna need a few more ponies to play with the big dogs. If you don't have close to a grand in power you won't even get to see their tail lights.

Comment

Lmao! I didn't tell you about the 408 and twins that are going in? Dyno next week Muahaha!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Lol. I'm just fuckin' with ya! My turd's slow and always will be! Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                      Doug your gonna need a few more ponies to play with the big dogs. If you don't have close to a grand in power you won't even get to see their tail lights.
                      He'll be fine sir. There is plenty of sandbox cars around too.

Comment

• I was just goofing. My car has a top speed of about 135 mph! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          I was just goofing. My car has a top speed of about 135 mph! LOL!
                          Doh!

Comment

• AOD, weak OD band in the tranny... shifts from D to OD @ 5800 rpm or 135mph... 3.27's and a 26" tall tire... I guess some 28"'s would help a little.....

Comment

Working...
                            X