Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Quake5.0 View Post
      I would love for Stroked to run me in LS1 turd!! The 4 eye is badass in a Mexico run, it's just all the stone age GM dumb nuts strapin a bottle or a turdblow, or a blower to the all hail LS1 crap! The mustang will KICK it's ass and for good measure,, crapmaro's are fat and really ugly and have to strap a junk blower just to keep up!!

Oh and WAY, WAY OVERPRICED!
      I have the lightest stock car a ls1 was built with... A optionless frc. Its lighter thana z06..
      That said my girls new frc will fuck mine up. Its already gone 5 mph faster in the eigth at the same et... I'd love to run another stockish Coyote anytime. Tonight Ill have the ls3 out and will run ANY Coyote in the metroplex for a run or two. If u don't know where then that's too bad. Lol

Comment

Proor baby,,, needs an LS3 to sound off on the street oh wait(Mexico racing)! Look dude 90% of people have a little fun on the street and could give a crap less about a rope sucker like you a second thought on the street because , 1. We are not all STUPID! 2. We think about and understand that acting like a IDIOT on the street to prove a stupid point could go very wrong and hurt a person or people!

Don't get me wrong I like to play on the street sometimes! But I have nothing to prove on the street cause I want to come home to my wife and family. You wanna race me race me at the track! Shit can still go wrong and I can lose I don't care because it's just racing and in the end as long as you can walk away or drive away from it all is good! OH and I never race for money or PRIDE I just love to race.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com

Pm sent
          Right back atcha. I forgot to add a JLT Cold Air to the list of things to do in that PM, but you'll get the idea.

Comment

Oh, and layoff the anger your gonna have freaking heart attack! I just found it funny that now all the nuthuggers of the ls1-2-3-4-5-6 are going apeshit because Ford has built a really great motor and Ford is doing really well!

Comment

Proor baby,,, needs an LS3 to sound off on the street oh wait(Mexico racing)! Look dude 90% of people have a little fun on the street and could give a crap less about a rope sucker like you a second thought on the street because , 1. We are not all STUPID! 2. We think about and understand that acting like a IDIOT on the street to prove a stupid point could go very wrong and hurt a person or people!

Don't get me wrong I like to play on the street sometimes! But I have nothing to prove on the street cause I want to come home to my wife and family. You wanna race me race me at the track! Shit can still go wrong and I can lose I don't care because it's just racing and in the end as long as you can walk away or drive away from it all is good! OH and I never race for money or PRIDE I just love to race.

Wow, kinda backpeddled a lil fast there didn't ya? You should come out tonight and run Strokd's LS3 car. It's a tuuuuuuuuuuuuuurd, not to mention he couldn't drive his way out of a paperbag. Trust me, I would know!

Comment

Man really Street Racing is just a waste of time. All I am saying and no back tracking at all! I can play on the street and have fun but if you really wanna race take it to the track. I lose I lose big deal! For all the newage goobers out there that all show up on the 8:00 news from street racing in oh McKinney and kill someone or out on a highway I am out. Hell his car is most likely kick mines ass IDK, but to claim all new 5.0's are slow, fine put your car where your mouth is.

Comment

Man really Street Racing is just a waste of time. All I am saying and no back tracking at all! I can play on the street and have fun but if you really wanna race take it to the track. I lose I lose big deal! For all the newage goobers out there that all show up on the 8:00 news from street racing in oh McKinney and kill someone or out on a highway I am out. Hell his car is most likely kick mines ass IDK, but to claim all new 5.0's are slow, fine put your car where your mouth is.
                  Check your PM's.

Comment

For the record I aint mad at anyone... I was called out by a 700 bhp go cart so I need to make aure I have a fighting chance... Not needing my ls3 to beat astock coyote.:shock:

Comment

.................................................. ....................

I found all the full stops that quake5.0 lost laying around the garbage pile.. lol
                      STROKD IM GONNA DRAG YOU WAIT YOU ARE FAST I WONT RACE YOU COS YOUZ LS1 IS CRAP AND I HAVE THE GOD 5.0 MUSTANG COS I AM FOR THE WIN!11!!!!!!!!!1!!!

that is all..
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                        .................................................. ....................

I found all the full stops that quake5.0 lost laying around the garbage pile.. lol
                        STROKD IM GONNA DRAG YOU WAIT YOU ARE FAST I WONT RACE YOU COS YOUZ LS1 IS CRAP AND I HAVE THE GOD 5.0 MUSTANG COS I AM FOR THE WIN!11!!!!!!!!!1!!!

that is all..
                        Wow. He bitched out and didn't show up Friday night after all his talk. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Wow. He bitched out and didn't show up Friday night after all his talk. lol.
                          BIG surprise...
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Well Douche sack ummmmm White Lighting! No I didn't make it out I have a LIFE and really could give a shit less what you think. I explained myself and there is no CHICK'IN SHIT running on my part at all!! But your stupid retard ass must not be able to read! AT THE TRACK DIPSHIT!

Comment

Well Douche sack ummmmm White Lighting! No I didn't make it out I have a LIFE and really could give a shit less what you think. I explained myself and there is no CHICK'IN SHIT running on my part at all!! But your stupid retard ass must not be able to read! AT THE TRACK DIPSHIT!
                              Are you posting from a trailer in Royce City?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Are you posting from a trailer in Royce City?
                                Stir the pot
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X