the 410's are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 410's are in

hopefully going to make the ol coupe faster. thanks to my friend setting them up for me. i was close but glad i had him look them over before i closed it up.5.90's to 6.00 before the gear change. lets let er rip now on the big shot
    KODFWS 2011

Originally posted by bubba stiff View Post
    hopefully going to make the ol coupe faster. thanks to my friend setting them up for me. i was close but glad i had him look them over before i closed it up.5.90's to 6.00 before the gear change. lets let er rip now on the big shot
    when you taking it out next?
    sigpic

Comment

well the cage is getting updated as we speak. so maybe in a couple of weeks i will keep the progress posted...how you been dude//?
      KODFWS 2011

Comment

I hope you set up gears better than you tell stories!

Comment

you're running 5.90s?

Comment

Keeping my mouth shut
            True Street MotorSports
            901 N McDonald St Suite 100
            McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
            Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

lol....you guys.....damn cant keep a secret even at the new site...anyway hope its faster than 5.60's hows that..oh well. it might go slower now with the gear change
              KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
                Keeping my mouth shut
                HAHA me to but it's to late! I lol that was funny Brooks. Hey bubba post up when your taking the coupe out again i'll come hang out!
                sigpic

Comment

well the cage is getting updated as we speak. so maybe in a couple of weeks i will keep the progress posted...how you been dude//?
                  Im good! I almost bought me a cage the other day but the deal fell through not mentioning any names(txstang1) oops! haha just kidding Steve i hope you get it put in soon bud! Im not even gonna spray my car till i get a cage in it the way shit has been happening lately with all the wrecks and shit! Hey steve if you read this that 9-ball challenge is still on the table! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. LMAO!
                  Last edited by fordracer2; 11-23-2010, 08:44 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

thats the reason for the update to my cage also..all these wrecks are starting to freak me out a little. i will let you know when i go out...
                    KODFWS 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X