Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryuu View Post
    Thai and Indian are different.
    I really like Mai Thai in Haslet, favs are pad thai, red curry and Pineapple Curry Fried Rice
    Haven't found an Indian place worth a crap, been told there is one in south Arlington that "isn't bad" and a decent place in Dallas.
    Also like Japanese curry but no chance of finding that around here.
    There was a good Indian place in north arlington (Fielder and Randol Mill) called The Tandoor way back in the day. I haven't been out there since my dad lived out that way though, so I'm sure it's probably not there anymore.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

i like non-fried fresh spring/shrimp rolls. that's probably my favorite thai item.
      pad see lew is pretty good. basil chicken and pad thai are fine.
      i have yet to try a thai curry.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
        i like non-fried fresh spring/shrimp rolls. that's probably my favorite thai item.
        Are those the things that look like soggy condoms?

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
          Are those the things that look like soggy condoms?
          i suppose.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Put some peanut sauce and Sriracha on that and get down.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Best Thai on beltline in Addison is pretty good. I used to go to this hole in the wall place over by parkland, but it is shut down now, the construction slowed his business down and he had to close. It was the bomb, cash only and had a small lunch buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                There was a good Indian place in north arlington (Fielder and Randol Mill) called The Tandoor way back in the day. I haven't been out there since my dad lived out that way though, so I'm sure it's probably not there anymore.
                Thanks man
                It's still there, tried it today and it was good

Comment

Ate at Silver Thai (previously Samui Thai) in Allen today. One of the best Thai meals I have ever had. The 'soggy condoms' were stuffed with mango and a piece of fried tofu, among the standard stuff, but they served it with honey mustard instead of a peanut sauce and it was fucking awesome. Unexpected, but excellent. The pad kee mow was the best I have ever eaten and was made blistering hot, just like I like it.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I love spring rolls, dipped in peanut/fish sauce. There is a hole-in-the-wall pho place on a road that I drive past several time a day, I find myself stopping by there nearly every day they are open and grabbing a pair of them. The pho is awesome there as well, but they did increase the price of it to $8 a bowl.

Good news, I noticed that Kroger is now carrying Tiparos fish sauce, spring roll wrappers and a decent brand of rice noodles/sticks, so that is a couple things I no longer have to buy online.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

There is a Vietnamese place in Grapevine called I Love Noodle. They have by far the best Pho I ever had. It's cheap too.

Comment

Speaking of indian food. anybody been to Maharaja? South ft worth off hulen tucked away in a shopping complex. I know nothing about indian food and it think its great. My Indian coworker recommended it to us. Plus a cheap lunch buffet too.
                        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Well I heard a lot about that food.. Thai food is little spicy and very delicious, this is what I heard. But never tried that food. Once my mom cook Thai soup but I didn't taste that.
                          I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder..
                          Above Ground Pools

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            i suppose.
                            I had these this weekend sans shrimp. Not too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              I had these this weekend sans shrimp. Not too shabby.
                              No shrimp? Are you a communist or something?

Comment

Dont be a CommUNisT!

Comment

Working...
                                X