No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See what is funny to me is they will flex their muscles at the racers but all the businesses the the Street Outlaws guys advertise u don't see NHRA complaining to them saying we don't want ur sponsor money if ur products are also be advertised on SO. They just seem to be butt hurt
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• What makes everyone think that these so called letters are not more marketing BS to hype the show ?
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

• Well the NHRA has took credit for the letters and gave an explanation as to why they sent them so....

Comment

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
          What makes everyone think that these so called letters are not more marketing BS to hype the show ?
          The NHRA has officially spoken on the issue with a press release and said they were 100% legit.
          2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax404M View Post
            Steve,

SGMP didn't have anything to do with the SO deal. That was a whole nother debacle in itself with previous owners filing bankruptcy and NHRA pulling their division race to run at gainsville (an nhra owned track).

I do believe NHRA has the right to flex their muscles on the rule book, yes the SO show promotes illegal street racing BUT the rule they're referring too should have had other people banned on other issues than street racing.

Brian Baker, an NHRA/IHRA Index and Class racer was found guilty in connection to one of the "child sex" raids from NBC. IHRA banned him, NHRA let him race in both a national event and divisional event and to this day still holds an NHRA license. Makes sense right?
            Oh I know it didn't I just found it funny that of all days they announce the new agreement. As far as Mike telling NHRA to F off, there are a couple of articles covering his thoughts and decision on all of this.

Many-time drag racing champion Mike Murillo comments on the NHRA's drawing of a line in the sand between it and the stars of the hit show Street Outlaws.
            Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
            CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
            1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Just another marketing ploy....blah blah

Comment

• Well sounds like Texas just got some mad love/props from OKC.

Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• I agree here is where that got started...and many cars here capable of running neck n neck with OKC boys
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• Lol^^^

Comment

• Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                        CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                        1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Maybe it's just me, but that meme may be better with an NHRA driver instead of NASCAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Maybe it's just me, but that meme may be better with an NHRA driver instead of NASCAR.
                              yeah, it's just you.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Maybe it's just me, but that meme may be better with an NHRA driver instead of NASCAR.
                                Uh, he killed a guy on the track.

Comment

Working...
                                X