Aldis Take n Bake Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldis Take n Bake Pizza

IF you havent tried Aldis take and Bake pizza.... TRY IT !

Pretty legit, especially at $ 5.99!

I have always been hesitant to shop at a place that charges you to use their fucking shopping carts.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      I have always been hesitant to shop at a place that charges you to use their fucking shopping carts.
      You get your quarter back when you return it. You cheap bastard.

Comment

They dont charge you - All this does is prevent their carts from being all over the lot and having to pay a lot attendant to recover the carts...

ONe of my biggest pet peeves is LAZY people leaving their damn carts in the parking lot after loading their groceries... i cant stand seeing it...
        I always say something if i see people leaving their carts

Comment

Other Countries do it all the time, I like the idea lazy people always want their money back.
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I've never shopped at Aldies but I do like the idea of charging a deposit for the shopping carts. Having worked at a grocery store when I was in high school I was surprised at how lazy some people were. I haven't tried the pizza but I saw it a couple of times when I went shopping there with my ex girlfriend. With your review I'll try it out. For that price it's worth a try.

Comment

yep. My car got FUCKED up by a shopping cart at a Kroger. I don't know if it was intentional or it just rolled for ever and picked up speed... I had four dents and four scratches that lined up perfectly with the front of a shopping cart. People are ass holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                yep. My car got FUCKED up by a shopping cart at a Kroger. I don't know if it was intentional or it just rolled for ever and picked up speed... I had four dents and four scratches that lined up perfectly with the front of a shopping cart. People are ass holes.
                $1800 in damage to my last diesel truck at Wal-mart on Vickery in Fort Worth. They got the bed, both doors and even part of the fender. To this day they still do a crap job of cart wrangling.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  $1800 in damage to my last diesel truck at Wal-mart on Vickery in Fort Worth. They got the bed, both doors and even part of the fender. To this day they still do a crap job of cart wrangling.
                  I had it up for sale, and it happened the day before it sold. The guy didnt seem too concerned and paid what I was asking. I'm not sure how much it would have cost to get it fixed, but it fucked up the whole rear passenger side fender.

Comment

i know whats for dinner tonight.!!! = )

Comment

Trader Joe's sells a little more variety of the same stuff. Technically they are American owned but they are basically the same company just hitting different demographics.

Comment

A quarter for a quality shopping cart sounds like a deal!

Comment

I just had the 5 cheese one. Not that great. Maybe the ones with meat are better.

Comment

Fucking terrible don't give It a chance nasty shit!

Edit: lol, drunk Brad doesn't like it.
                            Last edited by BradM; 09-16-2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

aldi cheap stuff that tastes like shit. not saying you cant find something decent to eat there but some of the stuff i bought once tasted like cardboard

Comment

Working...
                              X