Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      why open the thread if you don't like it?
      Because it's a vague title. And when did I say I didn't like it? I just said it's old and childish.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I get the message that about five people complain about everything while never contributing anything. 4000 views now.
        This thread is pretty much you complaining about him

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            This thread is pretty much you complaining about him

To a degree, you're correct. But if you can't see this is more about comedy I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

• Can we at least get a disclaimer in the title that it's another tali/trublu slap fight so we can skip over the thread?

Comment

• i'm just waiting for this to happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                  Can we at least get a disclaimer in the title that it's another tali/trublu slap fight so we can skip over the thread?
                  Yeah, cause my time is SO valuable that I dont need to waste it clicking randomly on threads that I dont want to see... DFWM is serious browsing.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    Can we at least get a disclaimer in the title that it's another tali/trublu slap fight so we can skip over the thread?

You didn't figure it out after the first time you complained in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      3,500 views because people are telling you how childish this is, but I don't think you're receiving the message.
                      Nope, I'm loving it. I've been on this site more the last couple days than I have in months.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Nope, I'm loving it. I've been on this site more the last couple days than I have on months.

^and this guy is arguably the smartest dude on here... Well, excluding Ruffdaddy, obv. *snort*

Comment

• These .gifs made this entire thread worth it IMO:
                          Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Nope, I'm loving it. I've been on this site more the last couple days than I have in months.
                              Ditto.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• This is fucking hilarious.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X