Killed me a 4.6 2v last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    I will juice it when I get another daily.

Don't wanna shit where I sleep.
    You have forged pistons in that thing from the factory. You'll be fine if you know how to tune it and use a wot activation & window switch. And don't pill it up too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
      spraaaaayyyyyy it.
      I want to.

Just other things need to be addressed first.

Alot of odds and ends type things.

I'm about to pick up some launch springs, cobra LSD clutches, control arms and slicks or radials. After that I'll spray it. 75-125 shot.

Need a solid foundation first. Gah!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
        You have forged pistons in that thing from the factory. You'll be fine if you know how to tune it and use a wot activation & window switch. And don't pill it up too high.
        I never done anything like that. I'd need help and asking a ton of questions!

Comment

Was on my way home from ft worth and I saw a pair of HID lights flying up.

So I'm getting up to speed minding my own business when this turd pulls up beside me.

LOL. Smoked his ass every time, I even let him Jump out half a car and still smoked his ass by atleast 3 and still pulling.

It was white, With a Saleen body kit and chrome rims. It was a V8 because i heard it.

Never saw the back of the car tho!

Had to pat my dash because the coupe ran good when it needed too!
          Me, Mach1, and kc50lx killed a 2V 4.6L in a Mitsubishi Mirage. It was also coincidentally the only time kc50lx wasn't in the trunk at the time.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Me, Mach1, and kc50lx killed a 2V 4.6L in a Mitsubishi Mirage. It was also coincidentally the only time kc50lx wasn't in the trunk at the time.
            The mirage that has the AWD Dsm turbo motor?

Yeah those are fast!

Comment

The mirage that has the AWD Dsm turbo motor?

Yeah those are fast!
              no a basic mirage ls
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Just so you know, saying you outran a 4.6 is the equivalent of fucking a fat chick.... you keep that shit to yourself and don't go public with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                  Just so you know, saying you outran a 4.6 is the equivalent of fucking a fat chick.... you keep that shit to yourself and don't go public with it.
                  lol

Comment

I want to.

Just other things need to be addressed first.

Alot of odds and ends type things.

I'm about to pick up some launch springs, cobra LSD clutches, control arms and slicks or radials. After that I'll spray it. 75-125 shot.

Need a solid foundation first. Gah!
                    Archie shot.

Call Dallas Mustang.

Seriously.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Maybe I like fat chicks.

Comment

Maybe I like fat chicks.
                        Is that the real reason your fucking wheel fell off??!?!?!
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

That's precisely why I mentioned a mirage ls with 3 guys in it beat a 4.6L 2v. I'm pretty damn sure my duratec sable would take down a stock 2v.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Is that the real reason your fucking wheel fell off??!?!?!
                            Yes. Fat girl passed by and stopped tighting my lug nuts and chased after her.

No really, I just hit them with a impact not knowing it was set all the way up and stripped them. Didn't know they were stripped until it fell off.

Fuck I feel Like a dumbass

Comment

Yes. Fat girl passed by and stopped tighting my lug nuts and chased after her.

No really, I just hit them with a impact not knowing it was set all the way up and stripped them. Didn't know they were stripped until it fell off.

Fuck I feel Like a dumbass
                              I can think of a few people that have driven around with their wheel barely attached.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                That's precisely why I mentioned a mirage ls with 3 guys in it beat a 4.6L 2v. I'm pretty damn sure my duratec sable would take down a stock 2v.
                                Yeah, not to mention ya'll were drinking champagne and wearing knitted scarves and laughing while you drug that 2V.
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X