32 Hours 7 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 Hours 7 Minutes

I saw a trailer for this movie in 2004. I checked up on it every couple months or so, and eventually bought one of the first copies of the movie.. 9 years later.
    In the Paypal I included a copy of the original email from sep 2004, and the producer included a hand written letter. Kind of cool.

Basically these guys try to match a record set in one of the original cannonball runs. There's quite a bit of footage from the late 70's - early 80's.

Bonus: Richard Rawlings makes an appearance. It's older footage that looks like it's from the 90's during a "Bullrun". It made me LOL hard and confirmed my suspension that he is a total poser douche. Dude looked like a grown up Bieber with frosted tipped hair.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

I wondered if this thing ever came out. I think you posted up about it on the old board back in '04. I signed up to get email updates, got one or two and then nothing else. I thought the project just never took off. I guess it's worth buying?

Comment

I enjoyed it. i wish Alex Roy and Cory Wells didn't have a disagreement. Would of been nice to have him talk about it.
      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
      X