The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Didnt she take that off and leave it in the woods when Shane bent her over and ass raped her at the beginning of the 2nd one?
    She took it off, and felt ill about it. She did not leave it in the woods, though.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      lol @ library
      who goes to the library now and days?

I'll have to figure out a way to host them, they're about 1.2gb total.

My internet up here is slow as shit, so give it time to upload all files. You'll need a .cbr reader. I just setup my skydrive so we'll give it a whirl and see if it lasts. Download them while you can.

http://tinyurl.com/2865j8t
      Thanks Worked great now I have to get reading.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        Thanks Worked great now I have to get reading.
        I've read the first one so far, I like the art work, but fee the story/dialogue is a little lacking? Hopefully it improves.

Comment

I finally got caught up this week. I fell all three weeks behind. Watching all 3 episodes consequently was bad ass! Thank God for DVR's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
            I finally got caught up this week. I fell all three weeks behind. Watching all 3 episodes consequently was bad ass! Thank God for DVR's!!!!

consecutively?
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              consecutively?
              Saved me from having to do it.

This show is pretty badass. You really can't go wrong with Zombies and guns. Pretty fucked up that Shane lied to her about Rick being dead. I guess he was helping her move on...but they won't be able to see that.

Comment

Finally watched Ep 3, and while it went waaaaay off the reservation in relation to the comics, I was totally fine with it. I'm really liking how it's working out.

It was approved for a second season after the first episode got the highest ratings of any cable premier in history. Bad news is that they don't start filming until May, and it'll be Halloween 2011 before season 2 starts.

Comment

Last night (#4) was OK at first, but towards the end, caught me totally off guard! I'm wondering if Merle had something to do with that?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Finally watched Ep 3, and while it went waaaaay off the reservation in relation to the comics, I was totally fine with it. I'm really liking how it's working out.

It was approved for a second season after the first episode got the highest ratings of any cable premier in history. Bad news is that they don't start filming until May, and it'll be Halloween 2011 before season 2 starts.
                    That's worse than seasons of the Venture Bros!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Last night (#4) was OK at first, but towards the end, caught me totally off guard! I'm wondering if Merle had something to do with that?
                      I thought the same thing about merle. The other 4 had time to hike back to camp and merle wasn't already there? I think he lured the walkers too.

The messicans thing was kinda corny IMO. I was thinking they should have lured an ass load of walkers into the warehouse and let them take a bulk of the vatos out before rescuing Glenn. Of course that's before I figured a street gang had turned humanitarians.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        I think Merle loaded em up in that cargo van somehow and bussed em to the camp area and set em free for revenge

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snake007 View Post
                          I think Merle loaded em up in that cargo van somehow and bussed em to the camp area and set em free for revenge

That was my thought too - it seems like it would be really strange for the walkers to just make it out into the country in quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake007 View Post

They should have just killed him on top of that building, and thrown him to the masses. A guy that nasty is just bad news.

Comment

Yup I agree. Either busted their ass to free merle or killed him. They made a bad enemy that day.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                That was my thought too - it seems like it would be really strange for the walkers to just make it out into the country in quantity.
                                But he would take the chance on his brother getting bitten too, unless he spied and saw he was not there, went back and got the zombies.

It does seem to fit with what he would do tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X