X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi hater, i see ya!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Thats a pretty shitty thing. Is that something you would do scott?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Im gonna take this time to give yall a collective 48 hours in the VIP forum to figure out how to address the echo chamber.

Im excited to see how many people talk out of both sides of their mouths on a topic like this with the content that was provided.

justified or not??

imj just throwin darts.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          Thats a pretty shitty thing. Is that something you would do scott?
          I find it funny how stupid some of these bike riders are. Less then 1000 lbs vs. more than 4000 lbs. If you think break checking or road raging on a bike is a good idea then the old saying "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" fits.
          Would I ram a biker with my car? That isn't a easy yes or no answer. If I was surrounded by a large group and was being threatened, absolutely. If it was a situation like the video above, most likely not.

Comment

I would like to think I wouldn't do that either. However, just like hitting a woman, dude on the bike wants to act like a car but use the "i am a bike (woman)" as protection from the consequences of his actions he deserves to meet the guy that WILL hit him.

Of course, we don't see what led to that incident in the video for the guy on the bike to act that way. But it obviously wasn't a wise decision to think that the truck would respect his smaller size and not bumper thump him doing 60.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

bro. not bad on the analogy. not bad at all.

Comment

The posted vid would only be funny if it was actually Rodney (or anyone else that we knew) on the bike.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

A physics course should be required for a mc license. That crazy Darwin is busy again

Comment

Did you see the way he was laying in the road, utterly crushed and wallowing in the agony of defeat and getting ready to play the victim? Could definitely be Naynus in this video. Just need to see the title to that bike to make sure his mom’s name is on it to confirm.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Tell the story of how you wrecked momma's motorcycle after riding maybe a year, fakenews.

Comment

lets see a copy of the title to that 1996 camero...
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

As usual you'll be disappointed, faknews. No story? Won't indulge how you fucked up.... again and cost momma a shit ton of money? I think you said something on TorqueCentral about laying the bike down at some 170mph bullshit? Is that right? What kind of bike was it?

Comment

LOL...dang
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              As usual you'll be disappointed, faknews. No story? Won't indulge how you fucked up.... again and cost momma a shit ton of money? I think you said something on TorqueCentral about laying the bike down at some 170mph bullshit? Is that right? What kind of bike was it?
                              hmmm, i looped a 2003 636 in 2003. that was 15 years ago. speeds of 120+. like svo said, its amazing that you think you just instantly die in a bike crash. lol.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X