Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I haven't lived in either, only visited and passed through both. That said, crime statistics and demographics don't agree with you.
    I have lived in both, Denton is as much of a shit hole as Garland is but like everywhere else it really depends on your exact location in the city.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If this had happened to me, I wouldn't have posted anything on the internet and handled my revenge privately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        If this had happened to me, I wouldn't have posted anything on the internet and handled my revenge privately.
        You just KNOW that truck is parked outside, probably on the side of a street.

Perfect candidate for a little drive by cocktail.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not that much of a bad ass.

Comment

How many people do you need to sign up for you to be brave enough to knock on the door?
            Million man march. lol
            It's not my stile I lost my cool and went ape shit at the gas station, but I'm not the type to plan a trip to go into trouble on purpose. Who knows how this shit bag will respond to being confronted at his home by a menacing group of people. I already got one guys car smashed because of this, I don't want to be adding to the memorial thread here.

Comment

or it's hidden somewhere until the heat dies down. I'll know soon.

Comment

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                I'm not that much of a bad ass.
                I'm just saying, you were ready to go all Mel Gibson/Lethal Weapon on his ass chasing him on foot into traffic and banging on his window at a red light....

Comment

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I'm just saying, you were ready to go all Mel Gibson/Lethal Weapon on his ass chasing him on foot into traffic and banging on his window at a red light....
                  You don't get even, you get ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    HAHA that was you? I have his name and address, yes I am sure.
                    Siiiiiiiiii lol nah man..just sucks......If you have an address just pass info to ins co and they will handle it. Funny thing is this has happened to me twice and both were uninsured Asian's...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yep....or some sugar in the gas tank...
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I’ve always said if this happens to me regardless vehicle I’m driving. I’m chasing that person down crash em.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          See this is why we need a wall and deport 11 million people. This is why.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            You sound like a baby back bitch.
                            Well, for a man that don’t go heeled you run your mouth kind of reckless don’t you?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Well, for a man that don’t go heeled you run your mouth kind of reckless don’t you?
                              That’s why they call him Kra-Zee

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                                That's because half you mother fuckers are cool as shit, and the other half ain't gonna do shit about it. Which group you in, Triple B?

Comment

Working...
                                X