Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Mustang Sto-N-Sho License Plate Bracket Install Video

Mustang License Plate Bracket STO N SHO 2015 | CJ Pony Parts

In this video we are showing you how to install the St0-N-Sho bracket on a 2015 Mustang GT without the performance package. If you live in a state that requires a front license plate, don't let it ruin the face of your brand new Mustang. The Sto-N-Sho license plate bracket lets you mount your plate from under the front bumper cover. This way you can easily remove the front plate while at a car show or race, and still keep your car street legal.

Installation is simple and only takes a few minutes, although you will have to drill a very small hole in the splash pan, however you will never even notice it. Once installed the mounting bracket is out of view when the plate is off and the front of our Mustang looks like it just came out of the show room.

Please note that if you have a performance pack GT or an anniversary edition there is a separate Sto-N-Sho for that vehicle found here http://www.cjponyparts.com/license-pl...

For more 2015 Mustang parts available at CJ Pony Parts check out:
    2015 Mustang Parts & Guide | Free shipping | CJ Pony Parts
    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

reasonably sure that just having one on your car in tx is illegal.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

not sure how it would be, its no different than having a standard plate mount, it just comes off easier and you don't have to drill holes in your bumper

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        not sure how it would be, its no different than having a standard plate mount, it just comes off easier and you don't have to drill holes in your bumper
        I re-read the description, I thought it was retracting. My mistake.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
        X