No announcement yet.

2015-16 NHL thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a great season for a young team, they will continue to get better and I see another SC in our future...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      It was a great season for a young team, they will continue to get better and I see another SC in our future...
      Getting the BAD-SVT a brother?

Oh wait, your not talking Super Charger, never mind.

Comment

• With repect cause I was not even 10 at the time. Did this year feel like the 1996-1997 season where they lost to the Oilers in the first round?

As much as we all would've loved to have a healthy Seguin out there, I don't still see us winning that series. Yes he's a hell of a scorer, but he can't stop goals. God when Lethenon and Niemi are cold we're screwed. Hope we can trade or find someone this offseason.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Finals!

Comment

• The cup is in the house! First attempt to take it home tonight. Go Pens!

Comment

• Needed one more Crack at it, but the Cup is back in Pittsburgh! I can see that most of you guys are just as excited as I am!

Congrats to the entire Pittsburgh Penguins organization. What an incredible season. It was really nice to see Pascal Dupuis skate the cup.

Comment

• Ticket drop

Hockey??

Comment

• Glad to see Daley skate it on a bad ankle. Other than that, meh.

Comment

Working...
                  X