Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    This does continue to boggle my mind. It is exceptionally clear she flat broke the law, multiple laws most likely. Yet, the FBI and DOJ are "continuing to review evidence and interview people." At what point do they indict or don't indict? If they don't indict, there are clearly two classes of citizens at that point.

I think Hillary is awful. I'm not a fan of Trump either, but what will the Democrats do if Hillary is indicted? She should be indicted, but she might not be....just incredible...
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
        This does continue to boggle my mind. It is exceptionally clear she flat broke the law, multiple laws most likely. Yet, the FBI and DOJ are "continuing to review evidence and interview people." At what point do they indict or don't indict? If they don't indict, there are clearly two classes of citizens at that point.

I think Hillary is awful. I'm not a fan of Trump either, but what will the Democrats do if Hillary is indicted? She should be indicted, but she might not be....just incredible...
        I continue to be baffled by this one. Any and all of us would have been under the jail by now.

Comment

• If you beleive this article, the investigation is basically over with no evidence found. Looks to be a real left leaning website, soooo....

US officials who have been briefed on the investigation say that the FBI has found no evidence that Hillary Clinton broke the law with her private email server.
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            If you beleive this article, the investigation is basically over with no evidence found. Looks to be a real left leaning website, soooo....

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/...ate-email.html
            Meanwhile, the hard right leaning sites say we're just a couple steps from the FBI arresting her.

Comment

• Wait until 3 months after she wins the Democratic nomination, Bernie fades out like a fart into the wind... Then indict her on so many charges it makes the Lib media's head spin.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Wait until 3 months after she wins the Democratic nomination, Bernie fades out like a fart into the wind... Then indict her on so many charges it makes the Lib media's head spin.
                And Michael Moore will shit out a documentary on how it was a conspiracy funded by the jew bankers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Meanwhile, the hard right leaning sites say we're just a couple steps from the FBI arresting her.
                  Exactly. Its all one big cluster Fuck. Nothing is gonna change
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Senator in question:

Last edited by sc281; 05-16-2016, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Uhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Uhhhhh

Did you go ahead and get a baker's dozen?
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                                Did you go ahead and get a baker's dozen?
                                Of course!! You didn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X