No announcement yet.

NFL playoffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see KC take the SB regardless of which NFC team goes, but even more so if GB is in the big game. Surely the refs won't show the usual incompetence shown in 2019 in the Super Bowl...

Comment

AFC: Never been a KC fan, so I'm hoping the Titans show up and play the way they have the last couple of games. If so, it should be a good ball game.

NFC: I think home field advantage will give the 49ers the edge. The NFC game is going to have the better officiating crew today.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        AFC: Never been a KC fan, so I'm hoping the Titans show up and play the way they have the last couple of games. If so, it should be a good ball game.

NFC: I think home field advantage will give the 49ers the edge. The NFC game is going to have the better officiating crew today.
        From what sports radio is saying, kc has a pretty shitty run defense so Derek Henry will likely have a great game.. not sure if it will be enough to win but we will see.

I think sf is probably the better team but I’m not picking anything because I’ve been wrong all playoffs! Literally every game other than Houston/kc and Seattle/GB

I’m glad I don’t gamble
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Kc goin to the big game!!! Will it be those damn Niners or the Pack and the cheeseheads?

Comment

Hard to believe the score going into halftime
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wow Rodgers and co getting ass whooped badly! Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                Wow Rodgers and co getting ass whooped badly! Sad
                Garbage time made him look a little better, but they never left WI.

Comment

Working...
                X