No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this cream puff on FB Marketplace. They're only asking $7000 for this rare automobile. Guess he "knows what he has"..

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Saw this cream puff on FB Marketplace. They're only asking $7000 for this rare automobile. Guess he "knows what he has"..
      Those Cameros hold their value, didn't you know.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• It's always nice when you get there, and they change the price. The ad says $400, but they'd really like to get $450.
        WH

Comment

• On the lookout for an older f150 for my soon to be 16yo daughter. Would love a 3 on the tree but any stick would be fine. Any help appreciated. $4k is about as much as I'm wanting to spend. I expect it to be in at least a few fender benders......
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            On the lookout for an older f150 for my soon to be 16yo daughter. Would love a 3 on the tree but any stick would be fine. Any help appreciated. $4k is about as much as I'm wanting to spend. I expect it to be in at least a few fender benders......
            how much older?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              how much older?
              A manual 3 on the tree would be from the 1970's?

I can't recall any trucks in the 1980's with a column shifted manual 3-speed transmission.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                A manual 3 on the tree would be from the 1970's?

I can't recall any trucks in the 1980's with a column shifted manual 3-speed transmission.
                My dad had an 86 I6 with three on the tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  My dad had an 86 I6 with three on the tree.
                  Yep, I've seen a few.

Comment

• Thanks DJ and Seb. 1990 F150 added to the fleet. Can't get much easier than that. You guys rock. Really do appreciate it.
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Thanks DJ and Seb. 1990 F150 added to the fleet. Can't get much easier than that. You guys rock. Really do appreciate it.
                      Three on the tree?

Comment

Three on the tree?
                        Three on a tree, four on the floor.

Sticks my man.

Comment

Three on the tree?
                          Would REALLY prefer a stick. However, it is an AOD, The price was right, what are ya gunna do?

Comment

• https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pt...028198289.html

For only $1995 you can have a new pushrod 5.0. Unfortunately those that need a stock motor for your Fox body, this has the wrong date stampings. It would be great for the fools restoring Explorers though.

Comment

• Somebody needs to buy this 1950 Buick 2dr from my friend. I've got to see it up close recently. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1950-Buick-...gAAOSwHB5eJjiv

Comment

Working...
                              X