Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still happy with my home connection

Comment

• I have Fios 25/25. Was just upgraded last week. So far I can only do 10 down and 25 up. Anything I can do on my end? I have re-booted the router (Actiontec Router thru Verizon) Any help is appreciated. Richard

Comment

• Just bumped up to the next package for 25mb faster and an additional 100GB per month.

Suddenlink, my ISP/cable company, got in a fight with Viacom last year. As a result, they dropped all the Viacom channels(24 total - including Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Spike, etc...) and put some others channels in their place. While on the phone for the upgrade, I told them I'm burning through the extra bandwidth because of their dispute with Viacom. The guy said he would file a complaint on my behalf to see if anything can be done. It's probably BS, but maybe they'll send me a cookie.

Comment

• You sons of bitches, I'm on a WISP now that I'm out in county land, it sucks, 6 down 2 up and random packet loss all the time.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• IDK what's going on, I have never seen these speeds at home. TWC

Comment

• Just noticed I was eligible for 100mb/s so I went ahead and upgraded.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I am paying for 35/5 Mbps.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Just noticed I was eligible for 100mb/s so I went ahead and upgraded.
                  Apparently TWC increased every ones speeds. My step dad had the 100mbps, and now has 300mbps. He got a letter in the mail showing the increases, but I have not. Upload speeds still suck though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Suddenlink, my ISP/cable company, got in a fight with Viacom last year. As a result, they dropped all the Viacom channels(24 total - including Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Spike, etc...) and put some others channels in their place. While on the phone for the upgrade, I told them I'm burning through the extra bandwidth because of their dispute with Viacom. The guy said he would file a complaint on my behalf to see if anything can be done. It's probably BS, but maybe they'll send me a cookie.
                    We have Suddenlink in Anna and received the 80% notice a couple of weeks ago. The only change has been an enormous amount on Netflix streaming so that'll stop.

Comment

• From the National Health Service.
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Mine always sucks.

sigpic

Comment

• :P

Comment

• QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Goku025 View Post

:P
                              Your ISP is wells fargo?

I've got charter, 63mbps down, 4.13mbps upload. I'm too lazy to post a pic right now. But I've noticed that I'll often see 71mbps down. I'm only paying for 60.
                              WH

Comment

• lol I was at work when I did it. Guess the server is based out in San Francisco. Im over here in Austin.

Mine at home

Comment

Working...
                                X