Church shooting - White Settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
    The anti gun activists will say that if we had stricter gun laws that this whole situation could have been avoided
    Perp was arrested in New Jersey for gun crimes so they better try harder

Comment

Dude had a shotgun. The media harps on assault weapons. Even the ugly gun-grab states seem to leave shotguns alone. Radio silence...? Oh there’s tons of it. Those fucking cocksuckers don’t know what to think.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Dude had a shotgun. The media harps on assault weapons. Even the ugly gun-grab states seem to leave shotguns alone. Radio silence...? Oh there’s tons of it. Those fucking cocksuckers don’t know what to think.
        I'm surprised that there was any coverage of the story at all in the national media. It is probably because the shooter was white.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I think the shooter asked the guy....”is there an armed guard here”..... he then points towards the first victim and immediately the gunman points the shot gun in the same direction. The first victim lost the element of surprise when he got his gun tangled. Hind sight is always better but I wish the first victim would have taken a bit of cover before going for his weapon. I think the gunman was trying to take out the security, in hopes of being unchallenged after that.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              I think the shooter asked the guy....”is there an armed guard here”..... he then points towards the first victim and immediately the gunman points the shot gun in the same direction. The first victim lost the element of surprise when he got his gun tangled. Hind sight is always better but I wish the first victim would have taken a bit of cover before going for his weapon. I think the gunman was trying to take out the security, in hopes of being unchallenged after that.
              I heard he asked for money and when the victim said no the perp pulled the shotgun. That's when the first security fumbled with his small of the back draw and the perp responded by shooting him and then the original guy.

Comment

A gunman who killed two people during a North Texas church service was fatally shot within seconds by the church’s head of security who says he feels like he “killed an evil,” not a human. Jack Wilson, 71, posted on Facebook late Sunday night that he “had to take out an active shooter in church.” Wilson said he was head…
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That dude is a bad mother f-er. I have a feeling he's seen some shit in his day.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    I heard he asked for money and when the victim said no the perp pulled the shotgun. That's when the first security fumbled with his small of the back draw and the perp responded by shooting him and then the original guy.
                    What would have been the correct action? In hindsight. Maybe give him the money, and draw on him while he's handling it? Putting it in his pocket and whatnot.
                    WH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post

Comment

Y'all will get a kick outta this:

Longtime Texan James C. Moore writes that the “good guy with a gun” narrative being celebrated after the shooting in White Settlement glosses over a much darker picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            What would have been the correct action? In hindsight. Maybe give him the money, and draw on him while he's handling it? Putting it in his pocket and whatnot.
                            correct action would be to get the perp away from the congregation. use misdirection 'my wallets in the break room lets go get it' 'Theres coffee and donuts in the break room you hungry'

Since he was wearing a fake beard, a wig, sunglasses and long jacket and acting erratically. They should have called the cops, since the police have body armor(hind sight) and the training/exposure to such weird situations.

Security put their guard down, and became compliant. The member/guard that got shot first wasn't a target. He should have unholstered his weapon and kept it concealed then sat behind or on the side of the perp so he could be shadowed. The guy with the better shot should have moved over so he had less civilians in the engagement zone

Always practice drawing the weapon from concealment. the first guy had his weapon in a place that he couldn't draw fast enough from. He wasn't familiar with drawing from that the small of the back with a jacket and shirt covering the weapon. That made him a hostile and the first target. If he would have moved to concealment then pulled his weapon that would have changed how this played out

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              correct action would be to get the perp away from the congregation. use misdirection 'my wallets in the break room lets go get it' 'Theres coffee and donuts in the break room you hungry'

Since he was wearing a fake beard, a wig, sunglasses and long jacket and acting erratically. They should have called the cops, since the police have body armor(hind sight) and the training/exposure to such weird situations.

Security put their guard down, and became compliant. The member/guard that got shot first wasn't a target. He should have unholstered his weapon and kept it concealed then sat behind or on the side of the perp so he could be shadowed. The guy with the better shot should have moved over so he had less civilians in the engagement zone

Always practice drawing the weapon from concealment. the first guy had his weapon in a place that he couldn't draw fast enough from. He wasn't familiar with drawing from that the small of the back with a jacket and shirt covering the weapon. That made him a hostile and the first target. If he would have moved to concealment then pulled his weapon that would have changed how this played out
                              This is an alternate universe for sure.

Apparently you havent seen the UPS vs Church Hero meme...it brings up a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                I think it's nice that CNN hires retarded kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X