No announcement yet.

Lone Survivor and American Sniper movies coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit... I'm actually about to watch American Sniper tonight. I'll let you guys know how it was

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Shit... I'm actually about to watch American Sniper tonight. I'll let you guys know how it was
      Jerk.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Jerk.
        Want to come over and watch it? I'm not that far from you. Over by N tarrant and beach.

Comment

Want to come over and watch it? I'm not that far from you. Over by N tarrant and beach.
          I appreciate it but we are all planned out for the week.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm game bro.
            sigpic

Comment

Over by N tarrant and beach.
              That's my hood..
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I have some shitty couches but if you want too, shoot me a PM and I'll talk to the fiancé.

Comment

American Sniper - Official Trailer 2 [HD]: http://youtu.be/5bP1f_1o-zo

New trailer...

Comment

Damn that looks good! I think it will be worth the price of admission...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      I have some shitty couches but if you want too, shoot me a PM and I'll talk to the fiancé.
                      Well, how was it?
                      Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                      American Sniper - Official Trailer 2 [HD]: http://youtu.be/5bP1f_1o-zo

New trailer...
                      That one looks pretty good too. Saw s different one tonight on tv and it looks good too.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

You have a copy of it already??

Comment

• So I've been seeing the commercials saying it will be in limited release beginning this Thursday so I looked it up on Moviefone and sure enough it's playing at Northpark Christmas day (and apparently the only theater in the area playing it). I've already bought my tickets and will heading up there Christmas morning to watch this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            So I've been seeing the commercials saying it will be in limited release beginning this Thursday so I looked it up on Moviefone and sure enough it's playing at Northpark Christmas day (and apparently the only theater in the area playing it). I've already bought my tickets and will heading up there Christmas morning to watch this.
                            Nice! Do post when you do. I'm going to have to wait until the general release.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                              Well, how was it?
                              I really enjoyed it. I'm not much of a critic myself, but I know that if you liked Lone Survivor then you should enjoy this one.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              You have a copy of it already??
                              Yeah my mom is a movie critic and it's up for an award.

Comment

Yeah my mom is a movie critic and it's up for an award.
                                Ah OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X