No announcement yet.

Dallas Mavericks 2014-15 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could also go get Jermaine Oneal as a stop gap for the veteran minimum I think. Not sure if they will or not though.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
      We could also go get Jermaine Oneal as a stop gap for the veteran minimum I think. Not sure if they will or not though.
      He's still in the league?
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• I think Stein and the local radio were talking about him a week or so ago about how the Mavs may go after him. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ing-free-agent
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Did Rashard Lewis sign with anybody? I remember the Mavs signed him, then didnt.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Rondo!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Spurs down!!

Comment

• Were the spurs in full force or did they sit out Parker/duncan

Comment

• Parker, ginobili, and Duncan sat out.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Were the spurs in full force or did they sit out Parker/duncan
                    They're whole starting 5 + 1st man off the bench was out. 3 by choice, 3 by injury if I'm recalling everything right. Sucks the Mavs had a hard time with the Spurs reserve core, but a win is a win.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                      They're whole starting 5 + 1st man off the bench was out. 3 by choice, 3 by injury if I'm recalling everything right. Sucks the Mavs had a hard time with the Spurs reserve core, but a win is a win.
                      That sounds about right from what I read yesterday. After the Triple OT Loss to Portland and 3 games in 4 nights, Pop was resting a lot of players.

Comment

• I made a wager and was given 10 points because of 1 player and all starters out for Spurs...still won the bet lol
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          I made a wager and was given 10 points because of 1 player and all starters out for Spurs...still won the bet lol

Still lost the game! :-)

Comment

• Josh Smith's name is in the air for the Mavs today. The Pistons waived him earlier. We'll see if they go after him to replaced Brandon Wright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              Still lost the game! :-)
                              Money was much nicer...a win would just have been the icing on the cake...LOL.....Regular season dont matter
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Funny hearing about Kobe sitting out his 3rd straight game due to soreness, sighting old age as the reason. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X