Polished and stained concrete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polished and stained concrete

This is something I would really like to do depending on the home we end up purchasing. I really appreciate the look, maintenance and feel of it for most living areas of the home. I would like to have it ground, polished, stained and sealed, as well as decorative lines in it to break up long/big areas of the flooring.

I am having a hell of a time trying to find companies in Dallas that do this work. ( as a side note, I really feel like Texas companies have failed at embracing the internet ).

Any recommendations? It would be great if I could find a company that does flooring and drywall/painting.

Oh and if it matters, all I can find while searching is companies reselling services of other companies, which doesn't sit well with me.
    Last edited by abecx; 11-22-2015, 01:28 PM.

More $$$, this being Texas i wouldn't want ground shifting on that coloured cement.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      Unicorn Jeff used to do it, but he won't now. Maybe he knows a guy that knows a guy.
      He doesn't do it anymore?

Comment

Doesnt matter anymore, the home I was looking at got another full cash offer. I have a feeling they will back out just like the other 4 cash offers.

Comment

Working...
        X